New developments concerning Enso & MTM...

Mortons

What kind of free time does it take to keep thinking up and executing scams? Surely you could not have a job or be in school doing all of this. I wish I had that kinda time available, gesh

tiffal1922

Lol I just watched the Hot in herre video and she SURELY was shakin ALL of her jams, jellies, and preserves up in that video.. lol
Who knew!?!?!

keenyme

idk who actually found the document (i can ask), but someone sent sent me the actual pdf document. i just posted the pic to hide her address and other info.

HennaRo

DH was laughing his butt off last night after reading this. Lying is the easy but keeping track of every lie is not an easy task.

Oh and the video :lachen::lachen: she pops up around 2:25 or so. Can't miss that nose of hers.

iri9109

Lol I just watched the Hot in herre video and she SURELY was shakin ALL of her jams, jellies, and preserves up in that video.. lol
Who knew!?!?!

idk as much as i wanted to add video heaux to slop top's repertoire, i don't think that's her...but if it is, she aint got no rhythm.:look:

ashleymichelle1

idk as much as i wanted to add video heaux to slop top's repertoire, i don't think that's her...but if it is, she aint got no rhythm.:look:

Lol, idk if it's her or not but it looks like her. if it's not that girl could be her sister. What i wanna know is who was the person randomnly watching Nelly's Hot in Here & noticed it was Nikole or a Nikole look alike ?? :lol:

tiffal1922

I couldn't find her either.

If u look closely at 2:30 in the video, she's the one feelin all up on homeboy with the braids or dreads. and then at the end of the video she's to the far left dancing in the front.

iri9109 it's her! if you go to mtm's website and look at her pics of her relaxed days and look at homegirl at 2:30 in the video and to the left at the end of the video it's sooo her! lol

LushLox

I tell ya this broad makes the antics of Shima and Sparkling Flame look innocent. Mop top needs some help - the lies she has told are sickening!

lilyofthenile

westNDNbeauty

is this the person you all are talking about? striking resemblance, i will say...

oh so disappointed in this all. so much talent...

Last edited:

andromeda

#whylie

I'm still amused at her misspelling her own name in the cease + disist letter, trying to establish plausible deniability or something. Lame.

Fab_Nikki

It takes so much energy to be deceitful. If we can barely keep tabs on the developments, how can she remember which lies she told, to whom, and in what order? This is so over the top.

NappyNelle Excel spreadsheet prolly....:lachen:She can keep track of the days of the week, she told which lie. Prepare a separate worksheet for Enso, one for MTM, to make sure she keeps her lies consistent. Oh and let's not forget keeping good calculations of how much money she's ganked from folks. :lol:

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Never mind found my answer.
I was 99% sure she was the owner or at least affiliated with Enso but now I'm 110% sure after seeing that document. That company will never see ANY of my money ever.

Last edited:

JazzyOleBabe

This thread and anything else pertaining to the MTM/Enso situation has officially become my online entertainmemt. This is a bi-polar drama. It's sad and funny at the same time.