Ladies! This is the BEST Detangler AND Moisturizer I've EVER tried!!!

TrulyBlessed

I'm on my 4th bottle. It is very rare that you will find a negative review on this product. This stuff got me through my entire transition and it is still a staple as a natural. It moisturizes very well, knocks out tangles even on dry hair, and creates soft twists and defined twistouts!..a must try for sure!

hopeg80

Detangle is my favorite word! I am definitely going to have to give the product a try! Thanks guys!

KhandiB

I bought some today and used it and Im going back to the store to buy 2 more bottles, that stuff is Fabulous!!!

It is def in my staple pile now....

It made me so happy, Im sure I will stretch a couple more weeks because of it :)

Love It!!!

sassyhair

I just recently bought this today...how exactly are you relaxed ladies using it?

I did not really like the consistency, really runny and when I smoothed it into my palms it kinda reminded me of shampoo, or elasta qp breakage serum.

Tee

I thought this was product that I always see MsFallon speak so highly of. I was in the BSS looking for something for scalp itch and I saw this. I picked it up and was going to do a search on here to make sure it was the right stuff. Well, I didn't have to search. I got online and it was on the first page. So I know I have the right stuff. I can't wait to use it after I wash my hair tonight.

sassyhair

I am bumping to see how you relaxed ladies are using it...I know my natural hair would love it. It does not seem to be detangling to me, I have used it on wet and dry hair.

I am having problems with tangles and snags in my dry hair, and my wet hair has also gotten harder to comb.

Healthb4Length

I got this a few weeks ago and I must say I'm impressed! It works well, I mix it with my Qhemet and it makes my hair so soft.

Tee

Letitia said:
I thought this was product that I always see MsFallon speak so highly of. I was in the BSS looking for something for scalp itch and I saw this. I picked it up and was going to do a search on here to make sure it was the right stuff. Well, I didn't have to search. I got online and it was on the first page. So I know I have the right stuff. I can't wait to use it after I wash my hair tonight.

UPDATE.....This product is okay. I would give it a 5½ out of 10 stars. My hair love oils and this seems to be a water base products. (the few oils it contains are very far down the list of ingredients.) It's so slippery. I used this and really like the smell of it but I always had to use another mositurizer for get my wet hair looking nice.

**I am relaxed.

I will continue to use this product until I use it all. I will not purchase it again.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Hey ladies... for those who use this product, have any of you noticed that it starts to smell kinda like urine after awhile??? :ohwell:

Tee

Poohbear said:
Hey ladies... for those who use this product, have any of you noticed that it starts to smell kinda like urine after awhile??? :ohwell:

Poohbear, I didnt know have that effect with mine. The smell is one of the few reasons I will continue to use this other products.

sassyhair

I am goin to use up the rest of this because it is not detangling to me and I do not like the consistency...does not make my hair smell like urine though, but I do put oil over it so that may mask the smell. I have found something else my hair likes

so1913

Poohbear said:

No, I don't have that problem.

*ElleB

sassyhair said:
I am bumping to see how you relaxed ladies are using it...I know my natural hair would love it. It does not seem to be detangling to me, I have used it on wet and dry hair.

I am having problems with tangles and snags in my dry hair, and my wet hair has also gotten harder to comb.

me 2 :( I need something baaaaad...

Poohbear

Thanks Letitia and so1913...

I don't know what's up then. When I first started using it, it smelled lovely to me too. I've used half of the bottle so far and when I smell it now, it smells weird. :perplexed:

Tee

Poohbear said:
Thanks Letitia and so1913...

I don't know what's up then. When I first started using it, it smelled lovely to me too. I've used half of the bottle so far and when I smell it now, it smells weird. :perplexed:

Your welcome poobear. :)

aprilbiz

I've just bought some of this. I love the smell and consistency. I used it after a very intense Aphoghee treatment followed by Porosity Control and then Salerm treatments.

I think the Aphoghee treatment I did was so intense that nothing was really breaking my hair down. This product worked well. I had to use a lot of it, but I noticed that it stayed moisturized while I was my hair out in sections.

Usually products dry up fast and require me to re-wet my hair or add an additional product. I'll have to use it again under more normal conditions and see how it goes. I'm pretty sure I would experience more slip then. So far I'm happy with it.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
The verdict is still out on this one....I used it last night after washing my hair. While my hair was wet, I put this stuff in and put my hair into 4 braids to let it airdry overnight. My hair didn't completely dry by morning, but it was very very soft. I don't think this will take the place of my leave-ins and moisturizers but I don't mind using it up. I can use it for protective styles.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Poohbear said:
This is one of the reasons I don't use it as much anymore. It performs well but after awhile it starts to stink. The liquid hair mayo is the same way. I can't really describe the smell but ughhhh!

MzTami

Hellerrrr
Pooh Bear,

It does smell funny after a while. Can't describe the smell, but not pleasing to the nose.

I've stopped using it because it was too sticky, caused too much buildup, and wasn't very moisturizing(IMO)
I've tried it on my daughter's and my hair ,and it would detangle but it would also cause our hair to stick together and get all matted up. I'm giving it a thumbs down. :down:

Incredible1ne

Poohbear said:

Yes and it gets very gummy too. I liked the way it made my hair feel but it's not good as a daily moisturizer :(

Poohbear

Pokahontas said:
This is one of the reasons I don't use it as much anymore. It performs well but after awhile it starts to stink. The liquid hair mayo is the same way. I can't really describe the smell but ughhhh!
Oh, now I see I'm not the only one. It is strange how the smell changes.

Poohbear

MzTami said:
Pooh Bear,

It does smell funny after a while. Can't describe the smell, but not pleasing to the nose.

I've stopped using it because it was too sticky, caused too much buildup, and wasn't very moisturizing(IMO)
I've tried it on my daughter's and my hair ,and it would detangle but it would also cause our hair to stick together and get all matted up. I'm giving it a thumbs down. :down:
Hmmm...... :scratchch

Could this be the reason why my hair matted up a couple of days ago after washing? I applied it after washing my hair, applied some oil and airdried in flat twists. When I took it down, it was matted.

Seems like this product only works for me if my hair is dry. I shouldn't apply it to wet or damp hair. I dunno.

so1913

Are you guys saying it starts to smell bad in your hair after a while, or smells funny straight out the bottle after a while?

I'm a frequent washer/rinser, so maybe that's why I don't notice any bad smell. I don't really leave it in long enough before rinsing and reapplying to mix with sweat, natural oils, other products, etc. I guess????

Poohbear

so1913 said:
Are you guys saying it starts to smell bad in your hair after a while, or smells funny straight out the bottle after a while?

I'm a frequent washer/rinser, so maybe that's why I don't notice any bad smell. I don't really leave it in long enough before rinsing and reapplying to mix with sweat, natural oils, other products, etc. I guess????
The funny smell is straight from the bottle. When I poured this into my hands before applying it to my hair is when I smell the funny smell.
Last night, I used it on clean hair and it still had a funny smell. So it wasnt a matter of having clean or not so clean hair. ;)

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
MizaniMami said:
I bought this today!

Anyone still using this? If so how do you ladies use it? As leave-in?
Yeah, I use it as a leave-in. It's a really great detangler but I haven't used it in a while. Something about the smell just started to get to me.