Need Advice on Weaves....

syoulee1

I am considering a sewn in weave as a protective style for the summer.

I want a curly look like Kelly Rowland. Any ideas on where I can buy high quality human hair online? (my local BSS are crappy)

Also.. how my packs do I need?

PoisedNPolished

On a different hair board a lot of the ladies use Nature Girl hair or Bliss. It is very expensive but can be used over and over again which would be cheaper in the long run. They claim it never tangles or shed either! Just do a Google search on the hair and it should come up. HTH:)

syoulee1

MeWantLongHair said:
On a different hair board a lot of the ladies use Nature Girl hair or Bliss. It is very expensive but can be used over and over again which would be cheaper in the long run. They claim it never tangles or shed either! Just do a Google search on the hair and it should come up. HTH:)

Thank You sooo much!

glamazon386

Hairsisters.com has some quality hair that may be less pricey than the bliss or naturegirl. I've also heard some people use Extensions Plus which can be pricey. There's a weave forum over at blackhairmedia.com. I'm sure the ladies over there can offer some advice. For my weaves (curly, wavy or straight) I generally use 2 packs of hair, but I've heard some people use 3 for curly weaves to make it look fuller. HTH...

Chinagem

I'm sorry I don't know of any places you can get high quality human hair. This is OT but I just wanted to say to bmoreflyygirl that you really are fly. I love your hair in that picture. What kind brand is it?

glamazon386

Chinagem said:
I'm sorry I don't know of any places you can get high quality human hair. This is OT but I just wanted to say to bmoreflyygirl that you really are fly. I love your hair in that picture. What kind brand is it?

Thanks! :kiss: It's Sensationnel goddess remy hair in french wave. I just took it out the other night but I've reused the same 2 packs of hair for 3 weaves. It was a little pricey when I bought it back in June but it was worth the money. I used to just wash it and let it airdry every few days so it doesnt look too frazzled from me sleeping on it uncovered. :lol: I used to put mousse and stuff in it but I realized it didn't really need it. I found that I like it better for the summer though. I'm not to keen on going out with a wet head in the winter. I'll be buying some more though and getting it put in after I graduate. The 3 times I've used it so far, I sewed it in myself. I do an alright job but I'm sure the weaver will do it better. HTH...

poetist

Sorry to not be offering any input, by dang Bmore - you are KILLIN EM!!!!!! You look really pretty in your pic.

**leaves thread to go call hair stylist and then hit the gym** :grin:

glamazon386

poetist said:
Sorry to not be offering any input, by dang Bmore - you are KILLIN EM!!!!!! You look really pretty in your pic.

**leaves thread to go call hair stylist and then hit the gym** :grin:

LOL thank you! but i need to be taking my fat tail to the gym too! :lachen: I was sucking it in big time for that picture... the photographer told my manager i need to hit the gym. I couldn't even be mad at him. I knew it was the truth. :lachen: