My Review: EvaSalons Hair Steamer (w/ pics)

That is very similar to the one I got from Salons R Us for $100 including shipping (it was a store model). Between that, my Pibbs and my Sedu, I don't feel the need to ever go to a salon ever again. (unless it is for a trim, that I don't think I'll ever do on my own)

ok i have to have one of these. i just had a steam treatment done for the first time last week and i am in love.

Sorry in advance to the PJs....

Just wanted to update that I've been using my steamer on a weekly basis and I can absolutely tell a difference in the health of my hair. It is much more moisturized, curls are more defined and hair feels silky smooth.

Even after blowdrying and flat ironing my hair for the first time in about a year, I could tell a major difference in this time when I used the steamer first. My hair felt silky and moisturized and was so shiny even after using all that heat (I was scurred at first!) and it has helped with reversion.

Ladies, don't sleep on the steamer!! :) I :love: mine!

Wow! You gave an excellent review:up:

I received the same model as a birthday present in June and I'm quite happy with it:D It was the same price.

Just a word of advice for you and the ladies...keep a towel draped on your shoulders because hot water and tender shoulders do NOT mix:nono:

Sorry in advance to the PJs....

Just wanted to update that I've been using my steamer on a weekly basis and I can absolutely tell a difference in the health of my hair. It is much more moisturized, curls are more defined and hair feels silky smooth.

Even after blowdrying and flat ironing my hair for the first time in about a year, I could tell a major difference in this time when I used the steamer first. My hair felt silky and moisturized and was so shiny even after using all that heat (I was scurred at first!) and it has helped with reversion.

Ladies, don't sleep on the steamer!! :) I :love: mine!

Thanks again for the reviews and updates. This is good info. to comparison shop. Sounds like a winner:yep:.

Back