hair steamers - who has one?

ladychoong

Get one definitely - you won't regret it. But of course use it consistently. I called Salons R Us but they don;t ship to the Uk and won't tell me whom their supplier is in China. I am thinking of ordering off eBay... ummmm

I already have a table top but I want to upgrade to a full size.

Hey this is my first post but i ordered a stand up steamer from ebay from a seller called smurfene it was £114 in total. Or you could just keep to the ozone steamer from paks which is £99. Oh yea smurfene is located in malaysia and the delivery time is 7 days

ajargon02

bumpity bump bump! I just got a steamer today! I am SOOOO EXCITE!!!

I got it off ebay for $89 and some change FREE shipping on ebay! This is the one that I got: HAIR STEAMER COLOR PROCESSOR BEAUTY SPA SALON EQUIPMENT - eBay (item 230507707616 end time Oct-03-10 17:48:54 PDT) brand new! I love it! It was easy to put together, and I can't wait to try it out tomorrow!!!
I got a review from exotic mommy: Exotic Mommies' Pregnancy and Parenting: LCL Beauty NEW steamer Review.
It's the updated version of the steamer from salons r us. I didn't try to use the discount code: upon checkout you can enter the coupon code “exoticmommies” in the appropriate field, and you will receive an immediate $10 discount on the purchase of your Brand New Hair Steamer.

WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!

msdevo

I just got the same one today too. I could not wait til tomorrow so I took the plunge. Whoa, does it get hot. My scalp feel so good and my hair OMG:lick: loving it!

I got it off ebay for $89 and some change FREE shipping on ebay! This is the one that I got: HAIR STEAMER COLOR PROCESSOR BEAUTY SPA SALON EQUIPMENT - eBay (item 230507707616 end time Oct-03-10 17:48:54 PDT) brand new! I love it! It was easy to put together, and I can't wait to try it out tomorrow!!!
I got a review from exotic mommy: Exotic Mommies' Pregnancy and Parenting: LCL Beauty NEW steamer Review.
It's the updated version of the steamer from salons r us. I didn't try to use the discount code: upon checkout you can enter the coupon code “exoticmommies” in the appropriate field, and you will receive an immediate $10 discount on the purchase of your Brand New Hair Steamer.

WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay

WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!
You're saying the one purchased from ebay is a newer/updated version than the one found on LCL Beauty/Salons R Us?

Knowname

For the person in the UK looking for the chinese supplier, did you try searching alibaba dot com. A lot of the suppliers require hefty minimums but all don't.