My hair is growing softer.. Help!

nadiacurly

Hello,

I have 3B curly hair..coarse and dry. I liked it because i could do a lot with it.
Since 2 months it Seems like my newgrowth is growing à bit softer then normal.
I used to take 1500 mg vitamine c for years. I stopped since the summer. Could that be the reason? Did someone else experience this?

Amethyst85

Hi,
Ive got a similar hair type to you...
Ive been taking 1500mg Vit C for the past few months but haven't noticed a difference in the texture of new growth. I always thought softer hair would be a lot easier to manage than coarse and dry hair due to breakage.

LovelyNaps26

i know you're serious OP but the title of the thread did make me chuckle :giggle:

your new growth is softer but is it stronger? i know those who take MSM said similar things but it seemed to help their hair journey.

nadiacurly

i know you're serious OP but the title of the thread did make me chuckle :giggle:

your new growth is softer but is it stronger? i know those who take MSM said similar things but it seemed to help their hair journey.

Hahaha yes i know because i had the same...hoping that someone would take me serious.:lol:

It is not so coarse and dry that it is à problem. It is dry and coarse in à way that styling my hair gives à lot of body and volume.. It would be à problem if i adored bone straight hair...that is not my goal.

the hairstrand is à bit finer or thinner...i just dont know how i can explain this..
Maybe it is just between my ears..:blush: