Why is my NG softer in the front?

bklynLadee

Ummm...I decided to baggy my hair this morning since IM not going out all day...and I had washed my con-washed my hair about two days ago...I put a leave in and some oils and put some S curl on my ends and sealed it...and my hair was so hard, and very dry. But mostly in the back. The front is nice and soft. Does that mean I have two different hair textures?

I Don't think Im going to perm my hair anymore...Im always fluctuating when I see women here who have perms and they can still grow their hair very beautifully and then other women feel so liberated when they do that BC.

When I decided to moisturize my demarcation, I saw a lot of short pieces of hair :(...Its sooo sad.

Is anyone elses NG softer in the front than the back:confused:

Last edited:

Ms_Twana

I'm natural, and my texture in the top and back is a lot softer, smoother, and silkier than other parts. So yes, more than likely it's just the different textures of your hair. The very front of my hair has no curl pattern. It just poofs. But the rest of my hair is very coily.

bklynLadee

Ms_Twana said:
I'm natural, and my texture in the top and back is a lot softer, smoother, and silkier than other parts. So yes, more than likely it's just the different textures of your hair. The very front of my hair has no curl pattern. It just poofs. But the rest of my hair is very coily.

was ur hair always natural?

ClassicBeauty

I'm natural, and I have 3 totally different textures. Wavy in the front, big curls in the back, and more tightly waved/kinky in the crown. (I know that sounds crazy) I just have combination type hair.
A lot of people notice a difference in the crown of their head, but even back when I was relaxed, I never really needed the relaxer in the back.

bklynLadee

DivaStyle said:
I'm natural, and I have 3 totally different textures. Wavy in the front, big curls in the back, and more tightly waved/kinky in the crown. (I know that sounds crazy) I just have combination type hair.
A lot of people notice a difference in the crown of their head, but even back when I was relaxed, I never really needed the relaxer in the back.

How long ago was your last relaxer? How was that transitioning period for you? Did you do a BC???

Im scared:cry: