My Hair Lately-Pics :-)

GabbanaGirl

Thanks Adora! I think it's one of my favorite styles now. I was feeling realy "blah" being in my last trimester of pregnancy, so I decided to jazz things up. And welcome to the board!

ETA: The caruso set was inspired by Gabbanagirl's caruso post. Her set is FABULOUS!

Thank you!!!! Your set is equally as gorgeous!!! and congrats on the new addition!! :grin:

iaec06

Hello Ladies,

I just wanted to share what I've been doing over the past month. I've been wearing my hair out for the most part. Wash/cond/air dry(80%)-blowdry/flatiron....So I wore a bantu knot out for 2 weeks, then washed again and used my caruso rollers. Here are the results of each. The bantu knot out is 2 weeks old, so that's why it looks kinda oily (from my daily coconut oil application).

Bantu Knot Out

Caruso Steam Roller Set
love it, but can you give me the info on your lipstick

BlaqBella

BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on the baby!...But how come you don't look preggers?!? j/k...lol
You and your hair look GREAT Missy!

tthreat08

BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on the baby!...But how come you don't look preggers?!? j/k...lol
You and your hair look GREAT Missy!

Thank you! I don't look pregnant because I am only showing you my face. BELIEVE me, the REST of me looks preggars! LOL

Qurlyqt

I love your hair in both pics, and in your avi! :yep: And you are gorgeous! Congrats on your upcoming bundle of joy!