MTG versus SULU Max gro

chiq

Hi ladies, for those of you who have used both products what was the comparison between the two? I am interested in ordering the human version "SULU" for my daughters hair, but want to make sure it is actually as effective as the original MTG. Please share your experience with these products. She is just 16 which is why I'm reluctant to use the actual MTG on her hair. Any advise will help,THANKS!

HoneyDew

Girl that stuff is just MTG with a little perfume in it. Smaller bottle - higher price. It smells the same to me.

I don't think as many ladies have actually used it at all, or even long enough to report results.

But, I do have a bottle and never used it because it stinks. I gave another member a sample of it and she said the same thing - she never used it either.

If you don't want to use MTG for your babe (they are always babes to us, right) I cannot see you wanting to use SULU for her, either.

KhandiB

I never smelled MTG

But SuluMax Stank

I aint even try it on my head

Luckily I didnt buy it, someone gave me a sample LOL

PaTooey!

HoneyDew

I never smelled MTG

But SuluMax Stank

I aint even try it on my head

Luckily I didnt buy it, someone gave me a sample LOL

PaTooey!

See there's my girl!

(You know I should not be wasting time on the board today! But, I need a break girl!!!!!!!!)

MissMeWithThatIsh

Overall, I don't see the point in using SULU Max.
It's the same as MTG, just supposed to "smell" better, and all you're paying for is more fragrance, less product and the opportunity to front like you're not using horse products.

MTG smells like smoky bacon, but it doesn't kill me and it doesn't give me bad problems that others have witnessed- which has been everything from scalp and skin irritation to rashes. Even better, my boyfriend doesn't mind the smell of it, because he knows why I'm using it, what for and I usually perfume up anyway.

I prefer MTG because your hair will be noticeably thicker within a week, and it's time tested and approved. IF you CAN'T mess with MTG then get some scented BT or Boundless Tresses... because it smells wonderful.

HoneyDew

Overall, I don't see the point in using SULU Max.
It's the same as MTG, just supposed to "smell" better, and all you're paying for is more fragrance, less product and the opportunity to front like you're not using horse products.

MTG smells like smoky bacon, but it doesn't kill me and it doesn't give me bad problems that others have witnessed- which has been everything from scalp and skin irritation to rashes. Even better, my boyfriend doesn't mind the smell of it, because he knows why I'm using it, what for and I usually perfume up anyway.

I prefer MTG because your hair will be noticeably thicker within a week, and it's time tested and approved. IF you CAN'T mess with MTG then get some scented BT or Boundless Tresses... because it smells wonderful.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Girl that stuff is just MTG with a little perfume in it. Smaller bottle - higher price. It smells the same to me.

I don't think as many ladies have actually used it at all, or even long enough to report results.

But, I do have a bottle and never used it because it stinks. I gave another member a sample of it and she said the same thing - she never used it either.

If you don't want to use MTG for your babe (they are always babes to us, right) I cannot see you wanting to use SULU for her, either.

the only perfume i smell is that of burnt bacon grease:lachen: its just easy to apply and the bottle is pretty. i'll use it because i have it and MTG always gave me good results. but its not something im going to buy again.

vero

Hi

I'm new to this site...

listen I am using Sulo MAx gro... and its great...

I dont mind the smell either - it dont smell bad to me at all!!:nono: probably in bed when Im waking up - I can smell it a little....:yep: but its very bearable!!

You guys said - that MTG is the same - and all they've done is put in fragrance??....

Can you guys tell me then has MTG - got oil in it? is it just as greasy as sulu...
and
do you all think it make the hair grow faster - than the new sulu?

Sending for my 2nd bottle - and it'll work out quite expensive..... so I guess I want to know if I should just get MTG ... since its bigger, probably better?? ..

NYAmicas

Seeker
Im happy this thread already exists because I havent been to the Shapeleys in ages and was surprised to see they had an ethnic brand out. I just bought the original 32oz bottle. The smell never really bothered me but I might add some oil into it.

quasimodi

I bought a bottle of the Sulu Max Gro. ...it doesn't smell so good. However, I figured that with some essential and carrier oils, the smell might be a little more bearable.

You know, you'd think, that since they went through all that trouble to market a "revised", more expensive version of MTG to humans with fragrance, since the main complaint about MTG was the bacon grease smell, they'd get their scientists together and actually come up with a combination of ingredients that actually smells good.

Perhaps they should speak with NL for some tips. I just bought some Boundless Tresses. Boundless Tresses smells incredible! So, SuluMax will be put on the back shelf, and it's BT all the way.