Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner

jumpingjax1906

List your favorite moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Ones that don't contain any protein. My hair is on a protein overload and I'm not sure what to use to moisturize. HELP!!!:perplexed

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Deep conditioners:
-Kenra MC
-Kenra Platinum Shea Butter Reconstructor (don't know why it's called a reconstructor, it doesn't have ANY protein)
-Aquage Healing Conditioner
-Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose
-Aubrey Organics White Camellia

A shampoo that I'll be buying next is Gary Null's Heavenly Hair Cleanser. The ingredients are divine :lick:

lana

Keracare Dry and Itchy Scalp Shampoo and Conditioner Or the Keracare Humecto Conditioner! Just AWESOME!

Secret: (People love secrets) If you want a deep moisture treatment try Aphogee Moisture Max for 10 minutes with heat. Your hair will SPRING with elasticity after using that. It's amazing!

*closer*2*my*dreams*

I don't have any moisturizing shampoos that i can offer without protein (i use avdea damage remedy) but for moisturizing conditioners I use she scentit's avocado conditioner (or banana brulee, i like the avocado better for MY hair though); and as a mositurizing leave-in I have recently fell in love with redken's butter treat...delicious!!!

Desarae

Elucence Moisture balancing shampoo and conditioner

I want to try this.

I don't know if you have fine hair or not, but Mizani Botanifying Poo and Moisturefuse Condition is great for moisturizing fine hair without weighing it down.

LaidBak

Aphogee deep moisture shampoo (Love it love it!)
Kenra MC and SitriNillah

Iana I can't find any info on Aphogee Moisture Max. I love their products. Where do you buy it? Can you give me a link or post a picture of it?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
CONDITIONERS

Alter Ego Garlic Conditioner
AO HSR
AO WC
Origins Intensive Moisture Treatment
L'Occtaine Shea Butter Mask
L'Occtaine Olive Oil Hair Paste
L'anza Kukui Nut Deep Conditioner
L'anza Urban Elements Moisturizing Deep Conditoner
Redken All Soft Heavy Cream
Redken Smooth Down Butter Treatment
Mega Silk by Silk Elements
Nexxus Humectrress
ETA: Hairveda SitriNillah
SheScent it Banana Brulee & Avacado Conditioning Rinse
SHAMPOOS

Emu Oil Shampoo
Nexxus Therape

Last edited:

CoCoGirl821

Aveda Dry Remedy poo and condish is nice. They are both very moisturising.

I love these two. Used to steal my old roommates all the time. Also another conditioner that I love is Miss Jessie's Rapid recovery. I know it's for curly hair but it's great at restoring moisture, but it just hurts my pockets (well worth the $50plus though) I am not 100% sure but I don't think it has any protien in it.

LovinLea

any creme of nature shampoo or the porosity control shampoo

matrix biolage ultra hydrating balm (my love)

Barbara

Princess
Verifen Complex Beneficial Phase Shampoo and Advance Conditioning Treatment
My holy grail . . . . the KING of all my hair products, :dance7: and I'm not kidding! :trophy: :superbanana: I highly endorse this line. :superbanana:

Also, Cream of Nature Shampoo (ultra moisturizing/detangling--old formula) and Motions Motions Plus (tub).

Last edited:

newflowers

phytojoba shampoo and conditioner

phytosesame conditioner

frederick ferkai shea conditioning mask

redken all soft heavy cream

biolage ultra hydrating balm

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
phytojoba shampoo and conditioner

phytosesame conditioner

frederick ferkai shea conditioning mask

redken all soft heavy cream

biolage ultra hydrating balm

Very Good Suggestions Newflowers. I forgot about the Redken All Soft Heavy Cream and the Redken Smooth Down Butter Treatment is very Moisturizing as well.