September 18, 19, 20......What are you doing to your hair???

nymane

Pre poo with Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol & EVOO
Co-wash with Suave Naturals Conditioner

Add leave-ins then roller set or braid out

MyAngelEyez~C~U

Made some sulfur oil mix on friday, letting it marinate a bit so I can use it on Monday. Oils used: olive, coconut, and castor oil with peppermint eo added for tingle. also added a lil bit of biotin to the mix.

Also added a lil bit of flowers of sulfur to my night cream...good stuff, clearing up my breakout almost overnight, lol.

Made a moisturizing mist of rosewater and glycerin.

Co-washing with Whole Foods brand (Everyday Value) Lavender Blend Conditioner (got 32oz. bottle for 4.99).

Still in braids.

:grin:

Curlee_lurker

LA face/low class booty
I'm sitting with stinky Aphogee in my hair right now.

I'll DC with Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing treatment with EVOO. My hair has been tangly so I may trim it or force my SO to.

Victorian

old head
I'm getting ready to start my weekly regimen in a few minutes :yep:

1. Shampoo with Organix Coconut Milk shampoo
2. Deep condition under soft bonnet dryer -- Aubrey Organics GPB
3. Rinse thoroughly. In-shower condition w/ Organix Vanilla Silk conditioner, rinse w/cool water
4. Towel dry and apply leave-in/pre-heat products: Ojon Revitalizing Mist, Organix Vanilla Silk Blow Dry Cream, Giovanni Frizz Be Gone serum
5. Blow dry w/hot air brush
6. Flat iron w/Sedu

mistee11

I'm getting a sew in right now. I've been wearing wigs all year. My nape really suffered a lot from that so I went and bought Strength of Nature - Root Recovery products. That huge bald patch that I had near the crown in the back had filled in. I didn't think anything could help. I was trying to grow that spot back for the longest time. Boundless Tresses wasn't even helping. Stress really wreaks havoc on one's head! I still have a few coin-sized patches but I'm confident this product will continue to help me regain my lost hair.

ellehair

Girl those are my thoughts exactly! I was going for 16 weeks (my first stretch) but I ended at 15. I think 15 is my threshold, I was looking TORE up this week!

OMG Barbie we was on the same page girl!! I relaxed yesterday.. I had enough.. Ended the 16 weeker at 15 and 1 day.. I think thats my max, not for managabilty but I WAS LOOKING A HAM. I got good growth for that time so I am happy.. An my sis's told me my hair look so healthy..

simplyconfident

relaxed after 12 week strech
protien DC followed by moisturizing DC
rollerset (plan to rock it for my usual 4-5 days followed by a southern tease bun x 2-3 days)
....low manipulation is the name of the game for the rest of the year for me