MoeGro Challenge!

guccip1010

Hello Ladies. I recently joined LHCF and this would be my first challenge. I dont have any pics up as yet, but i plan to do so in the next few days. Anyhoo, if it's not too late, i would love to join the "MoeGro" challenge. I wont be able to start until next week. I have to get the products and let it simmer. So im figuring the middle of next week starts my challenge. Let me know if it's still ok to join in on the challenge.

Thanks,

GucciP1

katblack

I big chopped September 11th which resulted with the amount of an inch of hair. I have been using the Moe growth oil for one whole month and have received .875 or 7/8 inch of growth.
I can't wait until I optimize my growth to 1 inch. I used rose hip seed herb, nettle leaf herb and horsetail extract powder from the capsules. I then used a mixture of oils including castor oil, coconut oil, neem oil and vatika oil. I have to buy a good oil to use next time. I also used aloe vera juice but later added jason's aloe vera gel for preservative purposes.

I can't wait to hear more success stories.

BK ^_^

katblack

I also know it says that I BC on the 10th but it was late at night and night turned into a really dark morning...

LadyA0784

Hi all! I've been using the original mixture (no extra EOs) for only a week and I am already seeing growth! I got some kinky twists put in last Sunday and they're already loose. I've been natural for almost a year and, so far, I think I have been averaging about .5" a month. So I'm interested to see how much ng I will have at the end of the month...I'll definitely be keeping everyone posted!

sonia1965

Please count me in :spinning:

I've just started using the recipe, 4 days now, and hope to get a couple of inches by the end of the year. I already see some improvement of the hairline:lick:

empressri

I've been using the moegrow for about a year now, but when I make mine I let it simmer for a few hours THEN I let it sit in the jar for months before using. I'm still on my first original jar that I made sometime last year I think (or the beginning of this one) and I have another one infusing....somewhere in my room lol. I experiment with different eo's also, like the first one had cinammon, the second lemongrass, and my new one bay leaf and lavender. Cinammon is great for winter, and I heard it's good for growth as well.

Auburn

I've been using the moegrow for about a year now, but when I make mine I let it simmer for a few hours THEN I let it sit in the jar for months before using. I'm still on my first original jar that I made sometime last year I think (or the beginning of this one) and I have another one infusing....somewhere in my room lol. I experiment with different eo's also, like the first one had cinammon, the second lemongrass, and my new one bay leaf and lavender. Cinammon is great for winter, and I heard it's good for growth as well.

Nice to see that someone has used it for a while. So you know imma have questions for you right? lol.

How has it increased your growth rate and do you get consistent growth from it?

I want to continue with the patch I had but I think there might be spoiled aloe vera in it :ohwell:

empressri

Nice to see that someone has used it for a while. So you know imma have questions for you right? lol.

How has it increased your growth rate and do you get consistent growth from it?

I want to continue with the patch I had but I think there might be spoiled aloe vera in it :ohwell:

hehe! here's my album on it:

http://public.fotki.com/EmpressRi/hair-concoctions-an/mommy-moes-moegrow-oil!/

I'll be honest with you...I sooooo don't measure my hair growth! But if it means anything I noticed much less shedding, my hair felt SO soft, looked and felt healthier. My hair has always been on the longer side but since cutting a significant portion off in August, now I can probably tell better how well it works for me. It's already getting back down there so it's safe to say it works well for me.

Spoiled aloe vera? Which one do you use? I use a the gnc brand, and I pour it in the bottle with the oil, shake it up and let it sit. I use the mixture once it's all room temp cause it's easier to shake and mix up. Oh, and I add the eo's to the actual applicator bottle, not the jar of herbs.

Auburn

hehe! here's my album on it:

http://public.fotki.com/EmpressRi/hair-concoctions-an/mommy-moes-moegrow-oil!/

I'll be honest with you...I sooooo don't measure my hair growth! But if it means anything I noticed much less shedding, my hair felt SO soft, looked and felt healthier. My hair has always been on the longer side but since cutting a significant portion off in August, now I can probably tell better how well it works for me. It's already getting back down there so it's safe to say it works well for me.

Spoiled aloe vera? Which one do you use? I use a the gnc brand, and I pour it in the bottle with the oil, shake it up and let it sit. I use the mixture once it's all room temp cause it's easier to shake and mix up. Oh, and I add the eo's to the actual applicator bottle, not the jar of herbs.

Thank you for the link.
My mixture gets like a film...its kinda like a moldy looking layer that seperates the oil from the aloe vera. I have georges, the one on the first page. No refrigeration required.

empressri

What the heck...that doesn't sound kosher!!! LOL! Is it the one you can ingest? That's the one you should be using...

empressri

Oooh you used coconut oil in your mix? Eh, the only thing with that is it solidifies in the cooler weather. That's why I stick to jojoba. Yeah girl you may need to try a different brand of aloe vera gel.

Auburn

I love coconut oil. I hope to leave aloe vera out next time. I might do keratin oil, jojoba, and horsetail. Or just keratin oil and horsetail :look: ... with some sulphur.

empressri

if your hair is relaxed or you wear it pressed, then you can get away without the aloe vera. my bff is relaxed and i sent her the oil straight, no avg and she loves it! her hair is growing back and looks so damned healthy.

i told her to start listening to me! lol

Auburn

if your hair is relaxed or you wear it pressed, then you can get away without the aloe vera. my bff is relaxed and i sent her the oil straight, no avg and she loves it! her hair is growing back and looks so damned healthy.

i told her to start listening to me! lol

I should make some for my mom..but it should smell nice so she'll use it :ohwell:

Anancy

Empressri i just had a look in your Fotki at the MoeGro section, very helpful thank you.

I've had a slight dilemma because i wasn't sure whether i heated my oil/herbs for long enough, i think im going to put it back on the stove tomorrow to infuse for a few hours on low heat.

empressri

Empressri i just had a look in your Fotki at the MoeGro section, very helpful thank you.

I've had a slight dilemma because i wasn't sure whether i heated my oil/herbs for long enough, i think im going to put it back on the stove tomorrow to infuse for a few hours on low heat.

thanks sis! it's cooler now but when it's warm i leave my jars on the windowsill so the sun can get to it!

Anancy

It's been a week now since i've been using the oil, and i don't know if im just imagining things but my hair may be growing. I checked the length of my nape and im sure it's longer and my hair does not grow that fast for me to notice.

But who knows, i won't be taking measurements until next week.

empressri

ooh goody!! would ya know i decanted some of my moe grow into a bottle but have yet to go down to the basement where i keep the bottle of aloe vera gel so i still haven't mixed it to keep using it? im a bad girl lol i got the eo's in the oil and everything! but i dont like using it without the avg