MN Mix -- Recipes---- :D

JJamiah

OKay this would be great for people who would want to know what to mix their MN with and what to put in it and how often. So when you post please put the recipe as well as instructions on how you use it. Thanks!!!

Here is what I mixed in a Yogurt container then put in a applicator bottle

1) MN 2% (1.6 oz)
2) Hot 6 oil about 1.5 ounces
3) Jojoba Oil .5 ounces
4) Mega Tek .5 ounces
5) Chi Silk Infusion .5 ounces
6) Infusium 23 original formula .5 ounces
7) Water .5 ounces

mix with crafting popsickle stick and then pour into applicator bottle and shake shake shake shake. Smell -- YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY

So ladies what do you put in your mix and how often.

I just started and plan to do this daily to 3 times a week for about 4 weeks to my scalp only. No more. :D Anysuggestions Ladies and what is your formula!

SweetD

:grin::grin:This is a great thread because I plan to start using the MN this weekend. Which the ladies on this site have been so helpful with. I am gathering my ingredients now but I am not sure about the measurements yet. So far I will be using:

2 tubes MN 2% (Family Dollar brand)
Sulfur 8
BB moisturizer growth lotion
Coconut oil
Jojoba oil
Castor oil
Rosemary oil
Peppermint oil
Tea tree oil
Orange oil
Lemon oil

*closer*2*my*dreams*

what will all of those oils do for you?

I think the key is to keep it simple so as not to "dilute" the product too much.

I think the thing that would benefit you most would be to go down the list and decide which oils you would benefit from. cut out the ones that you don't need. I really think this will help with the results.

J Glazin

This is a great thread because I was just thinking about using MN. Im not sure on what I will mix mines with but I would love some ideas

hothair

Mine's really simple I use directly while travelling, and mix with very little Mega growth oil (just to get it runny)... I started using it again a few weeks ago hope to get great results again

girlyprincess23

I mix my MN with Ovation Cell Therapy right before I apply it to my scalp. Also I spray my roots and scalp with water mixed with scurl or infusium 23.

Platinum

I'm trying a new mix. I hope this works, it definetely gives a nice tingle:

1 tube 2% MN
1/2 tsp Sulfur 8 lite
1 tsp Virgin Hair Fertilizer