FRICK ON A STICK! My HAIR MASK INGREDIENTS HAVE CHANGED

KynniB

Okay so my beloved KBB hair mask ingredients have changed and i dont know if i like it. It doesnt smell as good as it once did either. What am i going to do? This was my staple. My baby.

OLD INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Aloe Butter, Jojoba Oil, Agave, Vegetable Wax, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Vera Juice, Panthenol, Arnica Flowers, Calendula Flowers, Echinacea, Nettle, Horsetail, Liquid Silk Protein, Carrot Seed Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Arnica, Shikakai & Amla Herbs, Vitamin E & Natural Enzymes

NEW INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Jojoba & Coconut Oils, Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable Wax, Shikakai, Amla, Yucca, Horsetail, Nettle & Melissa Extracts, Panthenol, Rosemary Essential Oil, Vitamin E and Natural Enzymes.

:cry: you never think something like this is going to happen to you until it does.

Last edited:

Eisani

Hmmm, mine never had a scent. I'm gonna have to look @ the ingredients on my 3 jars when I get back home.

Nayna

Unbothered
Wait what? Is this the Luscious Locks? Why on earth would they do that?! Dang! I should've stocked up!

ETA: I just checked mine and I have like 3 old containers because I started buying sometimes in January but I've been using the new formula for a while it seems. It still makes my hair feel like butter, lol. Ok, Im good again.

Last edited:

chebaby

i had no idea there was an old and new formula. i had the new formula and it was ok. i think the deep conditioner is much much much better. but that aloe butter in the old formula sure does sound good.

KynniB

i had no idea there was an old and new formula. i had the new formula and it was ok. i think the deep conditioner is much much much better. but that aloe butter in the old formula sure does sound good.

It was. It really was. I think my hair also liked the agave. Im so mad i paid 25$ for these new ingredients