LOOSEN 4B HAIR curls for few HOURS????..

Lebiya

Ok so is there a natural way to somewhat loosen some of my curls, at least just for detangling, or a few hours?

I heard something about milk and lime ??? ( I think it is..or kiwi and lime???)

I just have an unbelievable stressful time untangling my hair after washings..knoted bumps on each tips of my hair strands, knots, knots knots!!!!. I’ve tried plaits, but I haven’t tried a good detangler as yet which I will do, but in the meantime I’d just like to loosen my curls a bits, even for a few hours only so detangling will go a bit easier. I have the most kiniest 4b hair imaginable!

Also if anyone can recommend a good detangler, that would be great as well

Recently I started washing my hair in braids again and it is saving me a lot of headache. I detangle and prepoo w/Lekair cholesterol because it give me great slip! Then I put my hair in big fat braids and proceed to wash and dc. I use diluted poo in a color applicator bottle to wash so I am sure to get my scalp and in between the braids; I also make sure to rinse well. AFter dcing I unbraid and put in my moisturizer or leave in.

Check out option #1 on this site this is basically what I do
http://growafrohairlong.com/shampooingnatural.html

It takes time but I am much less frustrated w/tangles and knots this way. If you don't want to wash in braids I would still recommend Lekair cholesterol for detangling. DCing regularly also makes my hair easier to detangle.

Back