Looking for light weight moisturizers

MuslimahTresses

Does anyone know of any light weight moisturizers? I use ORS Olive Oil in the jar but its a little heavy on my hair when I wear it out so I'm looking for an alternitive.

If anyone knows of one can you please post it? Thanks.

lunabelle

I'm trying Fekkaki glossing cream and I like it so far. I usually use Phyto 9 but i'm tired of paying $26 for such a small tube.

Nice & Wavy

I use Elasta QP Mango Butter with olive oil on my ends and it keeps my hair (when straightened) soft, light and shiny. My siggy pic gives you an idea of what it looks like.

baddison

natural for good
Also consider BB Oil Moisturizer. It's water-based, and has Castor oil to thicken the hair strands, but it still goes on real light.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm trying Fekkaki glossing cream and I like it so far. I usually use Phyto 9 but i'm tired of paying $26 for such a small tube.

I agree 200%. The Frederic Fekkai Glossing Creme is Simply Marvelous and Lightweight. And I also Like both the Phyto 9 and the Phyto 7. Both are extremely Lightweight.:grin:

Good Choices

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
I use Palmers Coconut Milk Leave In! Only been using it for a few days, but very light and smells good!

taz007

I just used some Nioxin Bliss and I am in LOVE :love:!

Finally, the regime is almost down pat. Now just gotta figure out how to stretch the relaxers :ohwell:.