Yes to cucumbers leave in

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
Anyone using this? Is it a good leave-in? I'm thinking of trying it for rollersets. I ♥ Darcy's transitioning creme but I'm looking for an alternitive that doesn't require online ordering.

Thanks

I use this leave-in and I think it's pretty good. My hair is very sensitive to glycerin and silicones in products and since this doesn't contain any of that stuff, that is a big plus for me. :yep: I'd give it a try to see if it works for you.

Melted my NG at 9 weeks post but leaves my hair feeling like a desert during these cold temps so I've had to put it on hiatus.

I actually just use the regular yes to cucumbers as my leave-in with no problems. I detangles my hair really well and has a wonderful smell. I read somewhere that the conditioner and the leave in has the same ingredients.

I actually just use the regular yes to cucumbers as my leave-in with no problems. I detangles my hair really well and has a wonderful smell. I read somewhere that the conditioner and the leave in has the same ingredients.

I tried the regular conditioner once as a leave-in. It didn't work out for me, had to wash it out as soon as I got home because for some reason my hair became very dry and the back of my head/scalp started to hurt. :perplexed

That's great that it works for you, wish it would've worked for me, because it is cheaper. :yep:

I use it has a base for my Kimmaytube leave in and like it on both my natural hair and my daughter's relax hair. It's just okay on its own.

I :love: this stuff!!!!! I usually find it at Ross for $3.99 and I buy all they have and stock up every time :giggle: The Yes to cucumbers conditioner is good as both a leave-in and regular conditioner but I've found the "leave in" works better because it seems to have more oil in it or something even with the ingredients looking almost identical ... but both are awesome products. My hair loves them!

Back