LIGHT Hair Moisturizers

FlawedBeauty

Can anyone suggest a good LIGHT creme moisturizer for the hair. Most products I have tried I don't like because they seem to be a little heavy for my hair as my strands are fine and thin. Henna has helped that a bit but products still seem heavy on the hair. Also do you guys put the moisturizers in while the hair is still wet? TIA

shunta

Elasta Qp oil recovery is pretty light, but its not a cream. I like it alot, and I think it smells good too. But it has mineral oil in it :ohwell:

firecracker

Du Sharme light conditioning creme is amazing it gives lots of shine and no build up. You don't have to use much at all. It works really well on straight hair.

I like Recovery. Its runny but it does moisture my afro.

Last edited:

mw138

I've had success with Pantene Relaxed & Natural Daily Oil Cream Moisturizer and Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter (which I love!).

MizaniMami

firecracker said:
Du Sharme light conditioning creme is amazing it gives lots of shine and no build up. You don't have to use much at all. It works really well on straight hair.

I like Recovery. Its runny but it does moisture my afro.

Where do you find this at?

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Parnevu Tee Tree Growth Creme!

I just bought this yesterday and tried it on my hair and it's so far the best moisturizer I've ever tried... better than Kids' Organics Lotion.