Look how much my hair grew!

Kitkat

You and your hair look beautiful, Caramela. Congrats on the great growth you've enjoyed since November!!

Nessa, I don't believe that Caramela used a weave to achieve her length. I'm sure she'll correct me if I'm wrong here.

lala

Caramela,

What a beauty! Your hair has really grown and it looks so healthy. I had my hair about that length last year. My cut wasn't approved. Keep it up girl. BTW, are you still firming?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
very thick and healthy! Would you believe that I was thinking about you and your "big chop" last night and how you used to have that pic of you in the green shirt on your signature before you cut it.

Okay...enough rambling!

AMBERSKYE

YOU GO GIRL!
YOUR HAIR LOOKS VERY HEALTHY. WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING, KEEP IT UP!

CONTINUED SUCCESS WITH YOUR HAIR GOAL! :)

MissM

I've been waiting for you to post pics!! Your hair is so beautiful and it grew really fast! You go girl!

Brownie

From both pictures, it's hard to believe that your hair was looking thin. Your hair looks very thick and healthy, and I agree with everyone else, you're very pretty. Keep up the good work! By the way, what's your ultimate hair goal?

G

Thank you, everyone.
No weave, Nessa
KitKat is right on this one.
Supergirl, (lol)
I remember the green shirt tag, I'd almost forgotten!
Lala, not currently Firming. I have been working so much over time, and w/my makeup classes... I got lazy. But next month, I'm gonna start again.
Brownie, I'm hoping for midback
MirrorMirror, I don't really have any real "regimen". I keep it in a wet bun (after co washes) most of the time or if I want to be cute, I blowdry and curl. I make sure I wrap it up at night and use olive oil lightly on the length and ends. But that about ends it

Peachtree

WOW kiddo, it has grown a heck of a lot since the cut. It looks just as pretty in those two pics above as it did in your flexirod pic. Awesome, awesome job
. I'm with Islandgirl... u were one of my 1st inspirations on another board also
. Keep it growing

godzooki

I don't believe you've ever had thin hair! It's just too dang beautiful in both pics! congrats, thats a lot of growth!

Integrity

*clearing my throat getting ready for my impression of stevie wonder voice*
ISN'T SHE LOOOOVVVVVELYYYYYYYYY?!!

way to go, keep it up. i am impressed by the thick ends

aikaa71

Wow your hair has grown so much. The layers on the before picture look good on you.

What type of products do you use, apart from the olive oil?

Nessa

Okay Caramella and Kitkat sorry I was wrong. Caramella you look African. And you and your hair are very beautiful. Keep up the work.

Jenai

Wow...YOu hair HAS grown. Are you still using the hair color (can't remember wich brnad) rinses to enhance your hair color? Do you think they have contributed to your retaining length and thickness?

Again...Wow.

Nubianrose

Caramela..

have you trimmed at all since the big cut? your ends look gorgeous and so do you. I hope to have that much growth by the end of the year, thanks for the inspiration.

Armyqt

Re: Caramela..

Your hair is progressing really well Caramela. Congrats
. It seems that the hair grows a lot faster when we pay less attention to it sometimes
You'll be at mid-back in no time girl.