Help!!! So how much did my hair grew in 32 days?

liljoy

OP, I'm proud of you and the way you handled the "lynch mob". Welcome to the board. Keep updating us with your progress.
I'm not so good with measurements either, but I love your curls too.

Than u, I will keep posting..

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Mz.MoMo5235

wait a minute... people are getting BC pills and using it in their hair???

i think my doc would laugh me out her office if i asked for 2 rx's of bc

"doc, i need 2 rx"s of my BC please"
"well why mo?"
"cause i need to take one to stop the babies from coming out of me and the other to put on my head to make my hair grow"
*blank look from doc with a few blinks*

i'm sorry, i'm not making fun... i just think most females would benefit more from taking BC internally 1x a day every day at the same time each day until fully ready for kids...

the rest of the cond ingredients sounds good though.

great progress op!

*by the way, i didnt read any more posts after the ingredients. short attention span you know*

winnettag

SMH, you ladies are too much sometimes.
Oh liljoy, you're a sweetheart...really.
I'm glad you were able to take everything so lightly and I wish you the best in your hair care journey.
Thank you for sharing with us.

liljoy

wait a minute... people are getting BC pills and using it in their hair???

i think my doc would laugh me out her office if i asked for 2 rx's of bc

"doc, i need 2 rx"s of my BC please"
"well why mo?"
"cause i need to take one to stop the babies from coming out of me and the other to put on my head to make my hair grow"
*blank look from doc with a few blinks*

i'm sorry, i'm not making fun... i just think most females would benefit more from taking BC internally 1x a day every day at the same time each day until fully ready for kids...

the rest of the cond ingredients sounds good though.

great progress op!

*by the way, i didnt read any more posts after the ingredients. short attention span you know*

Lol

liljoy

SMH, you ladies are too much sometimes.
Oh liljoy, you're a sweetheart...really.
I'm glad you were able to take everything so lightly and I wish you the best in your hair care journey.
Thank you for sharing with us.

Thanks, I learned the hard way, lmao

Roux

Oh I see. Thanks. I have a friend from the DR and she has told me a LOT about how natural hair is perceived there. What is your take on it?

liljoy

Oh I see. Thanks. I have a friend from the DR and she has told me a LOT about how natural hair is perceived there. What is your take on it?

Hi, according to your friend how is perceived there?

Roux

That it's just not accepted. That unless you have silky loose curls that you are expected to get a relaxer.

liljoy

That it's just not accepted. That unless you have silky loose curls that you are expected to get a relaxer.

Yeah kind of, I mean not everybody thinks that way but a lot of people do, they call it " the bad hair" how stupid is that?
So if u are a girl with the so call bad hair, u will a relaxer asap, they just love that silky straight hair.

Now in the other hand there's people like me that got tired of dealing with relaxer every 2-3 month, and decided to stop Being a slave of their own hair,

It depends, a lot of people got that bad hair, good hair mentality which is ridiculous but everyone is entailed to their own opinion...
It is a waste of time to deal with people like that.

Ijanei

Pretty hair and love the color on you.
Also loved the way you handled yourself on here.
Please update us in another month

Mz.MoMo5235

Yeah kind of, I mean not everybody thinks that way but a lot of people do, they call it " the bad hair" how stupid is that?
So if u are a girl with the so call bad hair, u will a relaxer asap, they just love that silky straight hair.

Now in the other hand there's people like me that got tired of dealing with relaxer every 2-3 month, and decided to stop Being a slave of their own hair,

It depends, a lot of people got that bad hair, good hair mentality which is ridiculous but everyone is entailed to their own opinion...
It is a waste of time to deal with people like that.

i can totally get this. my fam thought i was crazy when i went natural and then thought i was possessed the 1st time i wore a wng in public :lachen: i truly thought at some point i would come home to a hair intervention and priest would be there flinging holy water on my scalp.

but they got over it and my scalp thanked me very much :lol:

liljoy

i can totally get this. my fam thought i was crazy when i went natural and then thought i was possessed the 1st time i wore a wng in public :lachen: i truly thought at some point i would come home to a hair intervention and priest would be there flinging holy water on my scalp.

but they got over it and my scalp thanked me very much :lol:

Lol, same here, and every time I straightened my hair, they were like " wow u finally got a relaxer?
They over it too, so is all good now, the would mention it here and there but I guess, they just won't give up..

Kiki0130

Liljoy, I've been reading your posts out loud and notice that I'm forced into a Spanish
accent. You're such a sweetie! I'm cracking my self up ... I hope that
doesn't offend you :blush:

PureSilver

Adding my two cents worth, firstly Thank you so much Bmaria and LilJoy(OP) for that link to tightly curly, i'm nowhere near a 3a,b, or c:nono: but the tips trips and macros that lady shared can sure come in handy and save me some distress.

I'm gonna be a brave soul since i don't use BC pills and try that recipe with the BC pills, yes i'm gonna try it:yep:. Now i'm gonna make sure that i get my camera before i start that venture before i post anything so there is no repeat of what i've been reading in this thread.:spinning: I'll have pics and updates to share in the coming year. HHG everyone.

liljoy

Adding my two cents worth, firstly Thank you so much Bmaria and LilJoy(OP) for that link to tightly curly, i'm nowhere near a 3a,b, or c:nono: but the tips trips and macros that lady shared can sure come in handy and save me some distress.

I'm gonna be a brave soul since i don't use BC pills and try that recipe with the BC pills, yes i'm gonna try it:yep:. Now i'm gonna make sure that i get my camera before i start that venture before i post anything so there is no repeat of what i've been reading in this thread.:spinning: I'll have pics and updates to share in the coming year. HHG everyone.

Lol, make sure you do that, and let us know how it goes...

liljoy

Hello,

To whom it may concern. Lmao
This are my 2nd day hair pics with no products, well I do have olive oil on but that's it...

liljoy

So I decided to start a thread of my hair journey, I mean from the beginning, all my BCs, hair color, hair growth etc, tons of pictures will be included, and I will continue to updated on a daily basis with info on my regimen, growth, hairstyles, products, and all the details.

Some of u may ask me, didn't you had enough in this thread? Let me answer that, it was so much fun that I will doit again, lol.

This is gonna be for those who want to follow my progress and share different products and regimen techniques, as well as their progress, oh don't get me wrong the ones that don't want to, they still are more than welcome to share all their negativity in my thread. I mean if it make them feel better I'm down.. Lmao

So be putting it up later so y'all know....

Thank so much to all the lovely ladies for all their nice comments, oh and I said that with an accent... Lol

I'll keep y'all posted.