MY HAIR GREW!!!! Whoo Hoo! Thanks LHCF

so1913

I'm really excited, I really didn't know how much my hair had grown since I cut it back in October! My friend just sent me a pic from back in the begining of October, the same day I got my hair cut (which came out HORRIBLE, hence the hidden faces, lol). This was the last time I wore my hair straight before February and I hadn't really been tracking the growth. I forgot about how short it was when I initially cut it, so didn't realize that it had grown as much as it has.

The bangs are almost COMPLETELY gone!!! (thank goodness!) I'm sorry, I just got really excited, because I honestly thought it was taking forever to grow out. It's not the best for comparison, but you can see how short the top/front layer was cut.

I'm sooo happy!!! Thank you guys so much for the tips!!!

(I've been using Asha's Roots since mid December, I think the combination of the serum and scalp massages definitely helped. It's a keeper!)

Attachments

• February 2005 vs.jpg
    February 2005 vs.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

lovelymissyoli

How could you not notice all that growth? :eek: I wish I could forget about my hair and it grow like that! What was your regimen? Whatever it was, keep up the good haircare! :antlers: Your hair looks great! :up:

so1913

lovelymissyoli said:
How could you not notice all that growth? :eek: I wish I could forget about my hair and it grow like that! What was your regimen? Whatever it was, keep up the good haircare! :antlers: Your hair looks great! :up:

Thank you everyone, I owe all progress to the all the ladies who post on this board.

I guess I really didn't notice because I had only kept my hair straight for that one day after it was cut in October. Pretty much since then I just kept my hair in a puff on a daily basis (wash/rinse 3 to 7 days a week). I had no other pictures reminding the length it was in October until yesterday.

You ladies are the truth! There is so much to learn here, I wouldn't give up my membership for the world!

On that note, I'm going on hiatus on the "updates". I'm getting carried away and starting to pay too much attention to my hair, LOL. Seems like when I wasn't paying all that attention, I got a nice surprise :-D

Everyone keep up the great work!