Help!!! So how much did my hair grew in 32 days?

liljoy

Hello, this is the thing like 2 month or so ago, maybe less I went to my country, and you know my grand mother has that long and healthy long, long hair but I Never paid attention cause she always had it in a bun, until I walked into her room when she was combing her hair, OMG she has so a healthy long hair I could not believe it, so I ask her how? She don't use nothing on her hair!!!!!!
She told me the only thing she uses is her mother homemade conditioner, cause like she said before we dint had all this products that u girls use these days...

So I ask her what was it, so she told me and said thas the recipe plus I put my own twist to it about 10 years ago.
So I did it and put it in one empty conditioner jar, this is the result I had in about 31-32days

So this first pic was taken while my hair was still wet

And then I took this one yesterday., my hair was dried and comb out so u can really see.

So I am not good with inches, or none of that stuff can u tell me how much my hair grew???
Thanks....

Vintageglam

Looks like a clean inch to 1.25 inches in parts judging by the size compared to your pinky finger.

ETA: Amazing growth btw so please let us know what you are doing :look:

sensi sweetie

C'mon sis, you're holding out on us here!! What's in this miracle condish?? :grin:

Im not good with inches either, but it grew alright! Nice!!

:grouphug3:

~~HoneyComb~~

Looks like it's almost an inch which is possible and might be normal for you :yep:

Everyone's growth rate is different.

Nonie

I'm with Honeycomb: I say almost an inch.

The best way to get a good approximation is to use a scale of sorts. In this case, I looked at the first division of your pinkie finger. Judging from mine which is 3/4 of an inch and my friend's which is an inch, your growth seems to be more or less the length of that end section of your pinkie. If you measured your pinkie section, you'd get a better idea.

texasqt

Can't blame liljoy if she wants to tell us nothing, bottle it up, and sell it under Granny's name! Who wouldn't?

I would need more comparison pics before pulling out my wallet though! Really can't compare since the pics aren't similar.

PureSilver

See i couldn't bear the wait any longer :nono: to hear what's in OP magic potion conditioner so i PM her. Hopefully we she'll spill the beans so we can get some of that weed growth:yep::yep:

liljoy

Can't blame liljoy if she wants to tell us nothing, bottle it up, and sell it under Granny's name! Who wouldn't?

I would need more comparison pics before pulling out my wallet though! Really can't compare since the pics aren't similar.

Hahaha, great idea, but next time I'll take the picture with a big a$$ sign saying, Lhcf and the date... Let me see if I got more pics, matter of fact I'll even show my face... Lol

sensi sweetie

Naw man! That's so not what this site is about. Alot of us could make alotta $$$ selling our secrets instead of generously sharing with our hair sisters.

Trini_Chutney

Peeing in my shower
See, this is the ish I'm talking about. OP still hasn't dropped even a hint about what's in the conditioner :perplexed. Why'd you post pics peaking everybody's interest and then not share the goods? What's the point? This is LHCF after all, it's what we're all here for. Either contribute or don't, stop half-sassing.

GodivaChocolate

The secret is keeping you hair conditioned and leaving it alone. Use what works for your hair, eat healthy, take vitamins, exercise, low manipulation and that's they key. She stated her granny keeps it in a bun and she hardly ever sees it lose, she uses minimal products, ect..she's keeping it simple.

IMO there's nothing more magical than that.

liljoy

This is her but her hair is in a bun, as usual,

This is also my sister in law who's in D.R who is also using it, I actually cut her hair an look how long is still is

She is really brave leaving her hair on my hand, to do layers , was she crazy... Lol

And this is me in D.R notice I had my hair black and dye it the first week I came back from there, that when I took the before picture. And actually cut of a lil cause my ends were really messes up, because of heat damage the were kind of straight.

And this is me right now..