Lafir Placenta Hair Conditioner---Maryland

Aisha

I saw this conditioner today as well as Ms Key's "Black" conditioner at Dee's Beauty Salon in Germantown, MD. I am assuming now that they carry dominican hair products...went in there for some Surge but they were out...this is for any one looking for dominican hair products..

JetBlack

Peace & Love
Thanks for the info. What have you heard about the placenta hair conditioner? I may be interested in trying it.

JetBlack
Washington DC

Aisha

I don't know anything about it...I just know that alot of the ladies here like the dominican products...it was 8.99 for a large container(maybe 16 oz)...I am a giving Dee's beauty salon free advertising here(lol) but she has everything!...Affirm, Mizani whatever you want! And I am down for supporting African/American businesses..

DeQuendre

That's good to hear. I think about it all the time, that I go looking for "our" products, but rarely hand those bills over to someone who looks like me. You know? I don't get to Germantown too often, but I think I'll check her out when I have lunch with DH at his job in Rockville next week. I have only seen two "black" bss's, one in Langley Park and one in Glenarden, and both were overpriced and had very little selection. I felt bad, 'cause they have to pay their bills, but they can't compete with those prices.

AshCash

Hi Aisha... thanks for the info. I'm also from Germantown and have always wanted to try dominican products. Where exactly in gtown is Dee's Beauty Supply?

naomi

good skin and hair
Beauty Pro in Gaithersburg- (in the shopping plaza right across from Lakeforest Mall,) also sells Dominican products. They have the Semi di lino and Salerm line.