I just found in Maryland.......

fancypants007

the dominican type of shampoos/conditioners. I went into Town Beauty Supply in Gaithersburg Maryland to purchase Bone Marrow conditioner and low and behold on the shelf there were all these dominican conditioners. They had Miss Key Black Creme, 12 n 1 conditioner, wheat germ, avocado, canala, apretadora and many more. I was so excited because i stumbled across them. There's a spanish guy that works there and he was able to interpret them for me even though most of the them had translated what the product would do in english. He said that they can not keep in stock, and many of the customers said that the Miss Key Black Creme is very good. Anyhow, i purchased my Bone Marrow because i wanted to check with you all first to make sure it was the right product before purchasing. I saw on the back of the jars it said.... Dominican.... USA Mimor. Have any of you used any of these products? I'm so excited that they now carry these products. If i purchase one, i think i will use it as a pre-shampoo treatment. I just wanted to share.

Integrity

i know how you feel. i got so excited when i saw a sallys here in germany, wih ION products and the tee tree naturals conditioner with mint.

Allandra

The Dominican products that I have and use are:

·Tropical Avocado Conditioning Hair Cream
·Tropical Milk and Honey Conditioning Hair Cream
(both of these are the ones made in Dominican Republic)

·10 en 1 Super Rinse by Miss Key
·Lafier Honey and Almond
·Nacidit Avocado Rinse
·Nacidit Olive Oil Rinse

Zgirl

can you tell me where in gaithersburg you got it
I live in MD and just ordered apretador and avocado conditioner from NY, I would be so happy if I found a place near here that sold them

thanks

fancypants007

I found them at Town Beauty Supply. It's located at 615 South Frederick Avenue in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Their telephone number is 301-417-9070. I'm so bad with directions so maybe you can call them and they can direct you how to get there.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
and low and behold on the shelf there were all these dominican conditioners. They had Miss Key Black Creme, 12 n 1 conditioner, wheat germ, avocado, canala, apretadora and many more.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm so jealous! I wish I could just walk into a store and buy this stuff. Thank goodness I have a friend in NYC.

Eyvonne7131

I pass that store every morning when I go to work at Shady Grove...I will check them out next time! Thanks for posting!

mirrormirror

Hey fancypants007 I live in the Gaithersburg area, and Im very familiar with Towne beauty supply. But I didnt know they started carrying Dominican products. Anyway Im pretty much over the Dominican "craze". I know the Spanish guy your taking about, he's really cool.