Dominican Deep Conditioner & Leave In for Natural 4a

XXXtacy

Need help ladies,

This will be the first time I will purchase any dominican products. I got suggestion for shampoo, conditioner, and rinse...Sole & Cinnamon line.

Don't know about the deep conditioner. These seem to be the rave....
Silicon Mix, Praital Silk Worm Deep Treatment, Emergencee, Ms key's 10 n1 and La bomba

Leave-ins...
Lacio lacio, Nacidit's, Salerm 21 and Silicon Mix.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

locabouthair

i am relaxed but i use lacio lacio leave in and it's really good at smoothing the hair. i cant reccommend any conditioners because the ones i have tried i am still on the fence with them. my friend is natural i think she is a 4a and she loves the 10 in 1.

Nice & Wavy

I'm not 4a but I can tell you that Nacadit Advocado conditioner and Praitel Silkworm rinse are some of the best, most slipperiest products to date.

HTH

aziza

I am transitioning 4a/b and I use la bomba, sole & cinnamon and seda (keraforce). Seda detangles my hair like a dream. La bomba and sole & cinnamon dont give me much slip but are good for strength.

Healthb4Length

I've had success with Miss Key 10 en 1 plus, Lacio lacia leave-in and Aceite de Oliva rinses. These detangled my hair well and continue to be in heavy rotation.

XXXtacy

Alli77 said:
I've had success with Miss Key 10 en 1 plus, Lacio lacia leave-in and Aceite de Oliva rinses. These detangled my hair well and continue to be in heavy rotation.

Thank you Love...

XXXtacy

aziza said:
I am transitioning 4a/b and I use la bomba, sole & cinnamon and seda (keraforce). Seda detangles my hair like a dream. La bomba and sole & cinnamon dont give me much slip but are good for strength.

Thanks so much!!!!

I haven't heard of this Seda b4. I need to check it out.

XXXtacy

Nice & Wavy said:
I'm not 4a but I can tell you that Nacadit Advocado conditioner and Praitel Silkworm rinse are some of the best, most slipperiest products to date.

HTH

Thank you so much!! Yeah, Silkworm has caught my eye. I need to do research on this Nacadit. ;)

aziza

XXXtacy said:
Thanks so much!!!!

I haven't heard of this Seda b4. I need to check it out.

I believe seda=sedal. Seda is the brazilian version and sedal is the dominican version