Ladies! I did my 'big chop' on youtube

Congratulations!!!! The short cut is you!!! It really compliments your beautiful features!!! You had a lot of hair, and I recently cut a lot of my hair, and although most people are shocked over that, unless you do it, you don't know how liberating it is. Your hair color is beautiful and I know you're going to enjoy your natural hair for now.

I'm going to watch it again, I love the music!

Awwww man! I love looking at big chops. I guess I'll have to wait until I get home, since da man done blocked You Tube at work.

I was like, that looks like Saleemah. When I get a couple more inches of NG I "MIGHT" do the BC. BTW love my products girl. :)

OMG! That's a chop girl. First dibs on your hair so I can make me a wig:lachen:Congrats on being bold! I respect the heck out of you. And you are sooooo pretty to boot!:yep:

Let me start by saying Congrats........your hair looks beautiful

As I sat here and watched your video I had my mouth open the whole time. You did a great job and I hope one day I can do it like you.:yep:

the finish result was really nice but i have to admit it was hard watching you cut all that hair.

OMG! That was beautiful. I couldn't believe you were cutting all of that hair off. I must say you are definitely working the short hair though!!!!

OMGGG...

i was like wow.. when i saw u cutting all that off..

but the end result was nice. i really like how it looks on you. and this makes me wanna do a rinse on my hair but its already so black i doubt anything would take.

oooh I loved that.

The scissors made me wince a little bit though. I just did my big chop and I went to my stylist. I didn't have the courage to cut it myself.

Your hair looked great styled.

:cry3: The short looks good on u so more power to you but I know there are some people trying to grow their hair out like :huh: lol You look beautiful!

Wow you were so nonchalant while you cut all that hair! But the end result is sooo hot! You work both long and short hair well! :yep:

Thanks again ladies!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are great!!! I was wondering if I was gonna miss my hair but I haven't started to miss it yet....it is so wierd!!!! My hubby is slowly starting to warm up to the look after a few days...lol...
If anyone else is doing the big cut anytime soon please post a avideo because I wanna see!!!

Back