2005 (The Year of "The Big CHOP")

honeycomb719

Please ladies post here if you did the BIG CHOP this year. I'm going to go out on a limb and say we had the MOST BIG CHOPS this year.

I did my BIG CHOP this year.

Last edited:

chocolate01

Re: 2005 The Year of "The Big CHOP")

I did the BC this year, I can't believe it has been 5 1/2 months already!

SweetNic_JA

Re: 2005 The Year of "The Big CHOP")

I chopped this year...I had been chopping off a few inches at a time until I finally nixed (sp) the final 2-3 inches in October :)

SilkyandSmooth

I did a not so big chop in November, 18 months after I started transitioning. I only had about 1-2 inches of relaxed ends to cut. There are still a few partially straight strands left but my hair is 99.9% natural. Best.hair decision.of my life.:)

Avin'sMom2010

I BIG CHOPPED in September 05', I now have about 4 inches of hair.... I sometimes go to my old Picturetrail Album and reminence :( btw, it's at www.picturetrail.com/stephanyeshunn... pass=scooter.....I don't have any pics of my BC in the album yet I'M LAZY!! I went fro being natural for about 3 years to being texturized for about 1 year & 1/2...Back to ALL natural again...(I LOVE IT) :)

wicky2828

I did the big cut July 05 of this year. I currently have 4 inches worth of hair. Love my curls even though I have 4a/b hair.:)

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
Moi. And I also had a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of new growth. More ng than I've had in YEARS. I actually have more hair now than I did when I had a relaxer. I'll be a one year nap in June 06.