Ladies! I did my 'big chop' on youtube

~~HoneyComb~~

Congratulations!!!! The short cut is you!!! It really compliments your beautiful features!!! You had a lot of hair, and I recently cut a lot of my hair, and although most people are shocked over that, unless you do it, you don't know how liberating it is. Your hair color is beautiful and I know you're going to enjoy your natural hair for now.

I'm going to watch it again, I love the music!

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Awwww man! I love looking at big chops. I guess I'll have to wait until I get home, since da man done blocked You Tube at work.

twnz&1mo

I was like, that looks like Saleemah. When I get a couple more inches of NG I "MIGHT" do the BC. BTW love my products girl. :)

CenteredGirl

OMG! That's a chop girl. First dibs on your hair so I can make me a wig:lachen:Congrats on being bold! I respect the heck out of you. And you are sooooo pretty to boot!:yep:

KEIONI'S MOM

Let me start by saying Congrats........your hair looks beautiful

As I sat here and watched your video I had my mouth open the whole time. You did a great job and I hope one day I can do it like you.:yep:

chebaby

the finish result was really nice but i have to admit it was hard watching you cut all that hair.

hunnyhun921

OMG! That was beautiful. I couldn't believe you were cutting all of that hair off. I must say you are definitely working the short hair though!!!!

Qetesh

OMGGG...

i was like wow.. when i saw u cutting all that off..

but the end result was nice. i really like how it looks on you. and this makes me wanna do a rinse on my hair but its already so black i doubt anything would take.

caramelcutieinva

oooh I loved that.

The scissors made me wince a little bit though. I just did my big chop and I went to my stylist. I didn't have the courage to cut it myself.

Your hair looked great styled.

Rezgirl

:cry3: The short looks good on u so more power to you but I know there are some people trying to grow their hair out like :huh: lol You look beautiful!

FtrDrO

Wow you were so nonchalant while you cut all that hair! But the end result is sooo hot! You work both long and short hair well! :yep:

godsflowerrr

Thanks again ladies!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are great!!! I was wondering if I was gonna miss my hair but I haven't started to miss it yet....it is so wierd!!!! My hubby is slowly starting to warm up to the look after a few days...lol...
If anyone else is doing the big cut anytime soon please post a avideo because I wanna see!!!