Komaza Care HAIR ANALYSIS Service - Rave!

coyacoy

I am so glad to see so many ladies taking advantage of this wonderful and valuable service! Thanks to all who have shared ur experiences! After i started this thread i wondered what if no one else's experience was like mine!? So glad that the benefit has been received by others!!!! :) HHG!!!

coyacoy

amwcah said:
faithVA

Did you say you got a confirmation email for shipment? I ordered on Wednesday, and I guess it hasn't been mailed yet.

amwcah.
.they ship really quickly like usually the next business day. If it's not in ur spam folder u may want to give them a call

coyacoy

yodie said:
Here's my code in case someone wants to order under me. I'd really appreciate it.
DQRRA5CX

I live in LA. Maybe I'll get my kit soon. (Crosses fingers)

yodie......i bet u will receive the very quickly given that komaza care is in CA

yodie

coyacoy I hope I receive something soon. I've been in the dark for so long that I guess a few more days won't hurt me.

Here's my guess of what they'll tell me. Let's see if I'm right:
Low porosity. New growth looks good, but I have splits on the last inch or so of my hair that need to be cut. Probably silk proteins, not hard core protein and maybe something about my vitamins.

It'll just be nice to know what MY hair needs and not have to roam this board looking for clues.

So, did you ladies receive a questionnaire after you paid for the hair analysis? I didn't receive anything via email other than a confirmation of my order.

virtuenow

Does the sample hair have to be washed w/clarifying shampoo or regular shampoo? what about co-washed hair? Do they specify?

coyacoy

yodie.....they will send the questionnaire via post office along with the two stamped envelopes ...one to use for ur first sample and the completed questionnaire and the second for ur follow up analysis :) if ur suspicions about ur hair are right it will be nice to have confirmation!

virtuenow....yes, the directions specify that the shed hairs be clean but don't go so far as to say whether to clarify if i recall correctly.....faithVA do u recall?
i myself went with regular shampooing rather than cowashing and as to ensure the strands didn't have any build up or coating. I am sure u could email them and ask about cowashing tho if that is what u'd prefer ;-)

Last edited:

LaidBak

Im not gonna wait for shed hairs, I'm just gonna pull some out. I lose very little hair on wash days and I want to make sure she has a good sample from all over my head.

WyrdWay

LaidBak said:
Im not gonna wait for shed hairs, I'm just gonna pull some out. I lose very little hair on wash days and I want to make sure she has a good sample from all over my head.

Lol that's determination right there!

faithVA

@yodie.....they will send the questionnaire via post office along with the two stamped envelopes ...one to use for ur first sample and the completed questionnaire and the second for ur follow up analysis :) if ur suspicions about ur hair are right it will be nice to have confirmation!

@virtuenow....yes, the directions specify that the shed hairs be clean but don't go so far as to say whether to clarify if i recall correctly.....@faithVA do u recall?
i myself went with regular shampooing rather than cowashing and as to ensure the strands didn't have any build up or coating. I am sure u could email them and ask about cowashing tho if that is what u'd prefer ;-)

Sorry. Have been away for a day or two. It doesn't matter how you wash it. It just needs to be clean with no product. So you can wash or cowash. It won't matter.

faithVA

[USER=77239 said:
LaidBak[/USER];16448129]Im not gonna wait for shed hairs, I'm just gonna pull some out. I lose very little hair on wash days and I want to make sure she has a good sample from all over my head.

I wouldn't pull hairs out because it will give her a false read. If you pull hairs out it will look like you have a hair thinning, hair loss problem when you don't.

Just collect you hairs over a week or two and when you fill out the questionairre, let them know this is a sample over a certain period of time.

faithVA

[USER=17046 said:
yodie[/USER];16445265]Are any of you ladies purchasing Komaza products?

I have not but once I send in my 2nd sample in 2 or 3 months, I may ask for recommendations. I do want to try a DC from them because it has no protein in it. Those are hard to come by.

Onhergrind09

I received my questionnaire and envelopes today, I'm crazy excited! I started collecting hair the day I ordered which was my DC day so tomorrow, in the mail it goes.

coyacoy

Onhergrind09 said:
I received my questionnaire and envelopes today, I'm crazy excited! I started collecting hair the day I ordered which was my DC day so tomorrow, in the mail it goes.

Yeah!!! Can't wait to hear about your results!! Congrats for KIM!! :)

Ogoma

Sorry. Have been away for a day or two. It doesn't matter how you wash it. It just needs to be clean with no product. So you can wash or cowash. It won't matter.

I wish I had read this before doing something stupid yesterday. I co-washed and detangled yesterday and gathered up my shed hairs. Because they had stated they should be clean, I then stupidly decided to wash the shed hairs with hand soap. OMG! The ball of hair dried up and tangled something fierce. I could not separate them without breaking out pieces of hair. I am going to have to wait until my next detangling session this coming weekend to get a decent amount to send to them.

faithVA

I wish I had read this before doing something stupid yesterday. I co-washed and detangled yesterday and gathered up my shed hairs. Because they had stated they should be clean, I then stupidly decided to wash the shed hairs with hand soap. OMG! The ball of hair dried up and tangled something fierce. I could not separate them without breaking out pieces of hair. I am going to have to wait until my next detangling session this coming weekend to get a decent amount to send to them.

You probably could have just put some conditioner on them to soften them up :lol: You will get it next time.

candy626

Just decided to open this thread. When I have some more expendable funds I will definitely try this out.

I think I kind of know what I need to do though, starting with at least a 1 inch trim. But it would be interesting to get a full evaluation of the condition of my hair. Maybe they could provide some answers as to why my hair does not relax.

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
I got an email saying my "package" had been shipped. Guess I'll be getting my questionnaire and envelopes soon! Gosh, I feel like this is my only hope to understanding my hair once and for all!

CurlsOnFire23

I'm going to try this is an early Christmas present to myself. I'm kinda scared of what they will say tbh...I'm really trying to work with my hair and I'd hate for them to send me my results like "girl...wow....don't even hold your breath for that phone call. here are your pics. Please do not contact this service again. Thank you"

tashboog

I'm on Instagram
I'd received my package yesterday and its in the mail this morning :grin:. I already had my shed hairs ready to go last week :lol:. So I filled out sentences worth of stuff on my questionnaire so they already know everything about me and my hair issues :lol:.

ConstantlyDynamic

I'm only on page 3 but this is amazing! Thank you so much for telling us. I definitely have to use this at some point. I can't retain moisture for more than a day :nono:

faithVA

[USER=353619 said:
CurlsOnFire23[/USER];16465783]I'm going to try this is an early Christmas present to myself. I'm kinda scared of what they will say tbh...I'm really trying to work with my hair and I'd hate for them to send me my results like "girl...wow....don't even hold your breath for that phone call. here are your pics. Please do not contact this service again. Thank you"

It won't be that bad :lol: If it wasn't that bad for me, it won't be that bad for you. It should be quite informative. And just having some answers will probably bring you much needed relief. I know it did for me.