Komaza Care HAIR ANALYSIS Service - Rave!

Ogoma

Arian

Same here, but I got 10 business days. Monday will be the 10th business day so I hope I hear tomorrow or on Tuesday at the latest. I want to book an appt. to trim for the last week in August, if I have to, so the earlier the better.

virtuenow

It feels like its taking forever for me, too. But they did call me early with concerns about my large sample of hair (tehe) and to see whats going on. That was good. I know they're swamped, and backed up according to Renee. I'm just counting down my 10days, and I can't wait to cut off all damage. I want to do it all at once to get it over with and get my "grow" on! I have new pair of prof'l FROMM cutting shears all oiled up and ready to go.

Last edited:

coyacoy

virtuenow said:
It feels like its taking forever for me, too. But they did call me early with concerns about my large sample of hair (tehe) and to see whats going on. That was good. I know they're swamped, and backed up according to Renee. I'm just counting down my 10days, and I can't wait to cut off all damage. I want to do it all at once to get it over with and get my "grow" on! I have new pair of prof'l FROMM cutting shears all oiled up and ready to go.

Lol....i did the same thing when i got my trim recommendation....bought a brand spanking new pair of professional shears....most I've ever paid for a pair lol!!

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
My hair analysis consultation is set for this Thursday at 6:30. Yikes!

The countdown starts now...

daviine

I went online to order the service but saw the message below when I went to this page:
http://www.komazahaircare.co/cart/products/266/Hair+analysis.html

Currently out of stock.
Please check back within 48 hours.

coyacoy

Ah ha, makes sense...they prol have some serious catching up to do. Better to handle what they have first than to keep accepting orders and get really backlogged. LHCF dunn swooped in and bought 'em all up lol! :)

faithVA

Wow - we shut them down huh? :lol:

Yes its better to put a hold on the orders because we know on LHCF that bad news travels faster than good news :lol:

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
Yes, I am excited. But I want product suggestions, so I hope they are willing to do that for me.

Ogoma

I still haven't heard from them and we are entering into the 12th business day. I am a little nervous. I hope they have discovered some major issue they are trying to figure out. I am on vacation from Friday until early September so hopefully I hear something back before Friday or it might have to wait.

Sigh.

coyacoy

Ogoma said:
I still haven't heard from them and we are entering into the 12th business day. I am a little nervous. I hope they have discovered some major issue they are trying to figure out. I am on vacation from Friday until early September so hopefully I hear something back before Friday or it might have to wait.

Sigh.

Ogoma....maybe send them an email about the delay and your vacation ...that may speed things up

faithVA

[USER=334345 said:
Ogoma[/USER];16676205]I still haven't heard from them and we are entering into the 12th business day. I am a little nervous. I hope they have discovered some major issue they are trying to figure out. I am on vacation from Friday until early September so hopefully I hear something back before Friday or it might have to wait.

Sigh.

You should definitely send them an email. If they got swamped you never know what may have fallen through the cracks.

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
I got my hair photos today and I am not thrilled :cry:

I see holes, hairs peeling away, frayed ends...it's a bad situation and I know the news is not going to be good. I was looking for a file that possibly explained my situation, but I did not see anything in the dropbox. Not looking forward to the call that will probably indicate that I need to do a major chop. :sad:

faithVA

[USER=147242 said:
Arian[/USER];16682253]I got my hair photos today and I am not thrilled :cry:

I see holes, hairs peeling away, frayed ends...it's a bad situation and I know the news is not going to be good. I was looking for a file that possibly explained my situation, but I did not see anything in the dropbox. Not looking forward to the call that will probably indicate that I need to do a major chop. :sad:

Don't worry yet. It's possible that it could just be the ends of your hair. So far I think I am the only one that she recommended doing a big chop. Everyone else has been 1 or 2 inches. So keep your hopes high.

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
Don't worry yet. It's possible that it could just be the ends of your hair. So far I think I am the only one that she recommended doing a big chop. Everyone else has been 1 or 2 inches. So keep your hopes high.

faithVA, I hope so. Thing is, I got a haircut before AND after sending in my sample. So I probably got some of the damage during that second cut. I don't know how much hair I cut off, though. But my pictures show holes and they appear to be in the middle of the strand :-(

I will try and upload one.

coyacoy

Awww I'm sorry to hear that Arian....what type of issues if any have u been experiencing w/ur hair? I agree w/faith, hang tight till u get the results cuz u never know! Easier said than done i realize tho try not to worry til u have something to worry about ;-).....i'll be thinking good thoughts for u :)

lamaria211

Arian said:
faithVA, I hope so. Thing is, I got a haircut before AND after sending in my sample. So I probably got some of the damage during that second cut. I don't know how much hair I cut off, though. But my pictures show holes and they appear to be in the middle of the strand :-(

I will try and upload one.

Maybe a nice protein treatment could help

Onhergrind09

I just realized that I should have my 3 week follow-up on August 30 (next week Thursday) hopefully the backlog won't delay it. I think I'll send them an email just to be sure, I have more questions that I need answers to:yep:

faithVA

@[URL="http://www.longhaircareforum.com/member.php?u=163776" said:
Onhergrind09[/URL];16685669]I just realized that I should have my 3 week follow-up on August 30 (next week Thursday) hopefully the backlog won't delay it. I think I'll send them an email just to be sure, I have more questions that I need answers to:yep:

It's not a 3 week follow up. Its a 3 month follow up. Its a typo where it says 3 weeks. 3 weeks would be too soon to send in new samples and have noticeable results.

You can probably send your questions in anyway. I have follow up questions, but most of mine can wait.

ETA: Unless you had a special arrangement.

Last edited:

Onhergrind09

faithVA, I'm not referring to the second hair analysis follow-up phone call. When I had my call, Jenn told me she'd call me in 3 weeks to see how it was going for me. I just sent my email and asked if it would be more convenient for me to just email any questions I had, but good looking out :).

Last edited:

faithVA

@faithVA, I'm not referring to the second hair analysis follow-up phone call. When I had my call, Jenn told me she'd call me in 3 weeks to see how it was going for me. I just sent my email and asked if it would be more convenient for me to just email amy questions I had, but good looking out :).

I thought about that after I posted. I remembered you had a special situation. I got it now. Nevermind :lol: