July 15,16,17 2011 What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Nothing much. Just wearing my hair in a beautiful bun. May moisturize and seal my ends with Jamaican Black castor oil tonite and massage scalp I shall see.

I did a wash n go yesterday. This will be my go to style for the rest of the summer since the humidity has ruined my hair every single time I have straightened it. Bonus - this will help me with the use up your stash challenge.

Sat I dc'd dry with AO Rose M under a plastic bag for a few hours then washed and quick conditioned with Redken Real Control. I then applied Redken Anti-Snap, sealed with frizz ease, detangled with my paddle brush and air dried.

Today I'm going to co wash with wheat germ oil and either Redken Smooth Down or the AO Rose M.

I washed & conditioned my hair last night. Then I got my mother to conrow my hair & put rollers on the ends. This morning, I took the braids down & rocked a braidout to church. It looks really good. A lot of people thought it was my natural hair texture.

Sent from my Devour using LHCF app

washed hair friday night with phytoneutre
deep conditioned with phytojojoba over night
twisted it up with kimmaytube leave in and some giovanni hair gel saturday morning
will be wearing a twist out for the week.. (assuming the hair holds up)

Prepooed w/castor oil this morning.

Washed and deep conditioned hair this afternoon. Used Infusium 23 shampoo and LeKair Tea Tree Oil Cholesterol.

I might retwist tonight after everyone is asleep.

I detangled dd's hair and will wash tonight.

Last edited:
shampoo
oil rinse
detangle with conditioner and shower comb
catnip tea leave-in, remove shed hairs with denman
braid to dry

Just applied an Amla treatment to my hair. After I rinse it out I will DC with Shea Moisture's DC and then maybe rollerset.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

DC w AOHSR dry hair overnight then either a wng
Or 2 poka braids or ponytail depends on how hot it is and if I'm feeling lazy or not.

I actually ended up doing:
DC on dry hair w AOHSR fro 30 min
rinsed, clarified w water and ACV
cassia for 1 hr under heat cap
rinsed, CW detangled quick 15 min DC w AOHSR plastic cap
rinsed put in 2 braids some HSR as leave-in and up in a turbie twist

Last edited:
I just did a hot oil treatment with moroccan argan oil stuff.

Then I washed with Elasta QP creme conditioning shampoo.

Then used Aphogee 2 min reconstructer.

Now I have Mixed Silk DC in my hair that I'll be leaving in overnight.

Tomorrow I'll do a final rinse with ACV.

:)

Sent from my WX445 using WX445

Back