April 5,6,7..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Well Beautiful Soul Sistas' of LHCF.....TGIF:grin:

So, what will you be doing this Weekend to Nuture & Nourish YOUR Hair????

JosieLynn

I plan on taking out my work bun doing a hot oil treatment with jojoba and olive oil then detangling, and shampooing with Kim Love's Luv Naturals hair care line. Hit it with another DC from the huge jar I bought at Ulta last month. Then it's LOC and put flat twists with two flat twists in front to prep my hair for my curly wig I wear on the weekend. Keeping my ends tucked away!!!

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
Rollersetting. I am going to see my dad so I might do pin curls so that my hair will be curly when I see him. :)

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
- Pre-poo/steam with honey and various oils :lick:
- Slather NaturelleGrow's Intense DC on top & steam again :lick:
- Cleanse with NaturelleGrow's Marshmallow Cleansing Conditioner
- Condition with Bear Fruit Hair Honey Mint Shea
- Use LOLCB method to moisturize
- Twist hair back up

:reddancer:

nemi95

I'm going to DC my hair while I attend my Bikram yoga class tonight after work. I'll co-wash and bun. Saturday I also have class so maybe ill just baggie for the GHE method. Sunday, I'll use a protein based DC while in class, then co-wash after.

crlsweetie912

I don't know but I need to do something different. If only it would stop raining!!!!!
Even I'm getting tired of this bun!

EnExitStageLeft

• Shampoo w/ Silk Dreams Go Moist Shampoo and follow with Soft Sheen Carson Breathru Shampoo
  • Do a reconstructive treatment using Millcreek Botanical Keratin or Biotin Conditioner
  • Steam w/ a Moisturizing DC using either a souped up Chocolate Bliss mixture or a homemade DC blend.
  • Rinse, Detangle and Cowash with my homemade Slippy Conditioner Mix :lick:
  • Apply Leave Ins: Distilled Water, JCS Revitalizing Leave In, Silk Dreams Wheat Germ Butter Condish mixed with Silk Dreams Mocha Hair Milk, seal with Tropic Isle Living JBCO serum w/ Argan Oil and apply Phyto Phytokeratine Reparative Serum to my ends
  • Air Dry using the Banding Method and Bun like a mad woman next week :grin:

SherylsTresses

Well it's my birthday today and I'll be baggy bunning as always. :spinning::grin:

Cowash with Tresemme Naturals
DC with Giovanni 50:50/EVOO/garlic powder/egg yolk
Apply Giovanni Direct Leave in/EVOO
Airdry into a baggy bun ala Chicoro

MGA2013

Pre poo: Almond oil
Shampoo: Elasta QP conditioning Creme
R/O conditioner: Organix coconut milk
DC: Silk Dreams vanilla silk moisture cream
Leave in: water/rosewater/ glycerin
Moisturize with NaturelleGrow pumpkin butter

Style: perm rod set

heirloom

SherylsTresses Happy Birthday
At the moment I'm sat under the hood dryer with aphogee 2 step in, having prepoo'ed with elasticiser. After its washed out I'm gonna dc with humectress and I'm going to roller set. I havnt roller set at all this year, I normally airdry but today I want straight hair

Lissa0821

Wash with Organix Macadamia oil shampoo, applied Aphogee 2 min reconstructor for about 10 minutes. Sat under the steamer with Ion Extreme Moisture mixed with Honey.

Blow dry and rollerset with purple flexirods, flat iron roots the next day.

veesweets

Prepoo with hemp seed oil, shampoo with SD go moist, tea rinse, DC with SD chocolate bliss for the first time. Debating between taking the time for a flexi rod set or just slapping a wig on all week.

laylaaa

Doing my second henna treatment atm. The results were good last time but I'm a perfectionist so this time I tried a simple 100g of henna, hot chamomile tea and olive oil instead of the acidic/complex mix I did last time. I let it sit for an hour and then popped in the freezer overnight. When I thawed it today, OMG! It stained my hand a deep rich amber almost instantly. :infatuated:

Once I rinse it out:

- Staggered protein treatment using Giovanni Nutrafix Reconstructor followed by GBP as a rinse out.
- Detangle with coconut oil.
- Deep condition with Curl Rehab Strawberry Moisture Treatment.
- Rinse, apply leave in and roller set.

TheNDofUO

Already washed with Organix Morrocan argan oil shampoo
Going to:
Deep condition with CON intensive conditioner
Moisturise with ORS curls unleashed leave in conditioner
Seal with Elasta QP Mango and Olive oil butter
Extra seal with Organix coconut oil serum

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
SherylsTresses

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Prepoo with amla and shikakai tonight I think.
Shampoo, protein treatment with an egg tomorrow. Until I can find another PT I like I'll use egg.

lamaria211

Going to do an overnight DC on Sat using EVOCO on dry hair. Sun IM going to wash with Wen 613 then DC using heat with either Redken extreme strength builder plus or AO GPB over a black tea rinse. Rinse add my leave in and air dry in braids. After IM 90% dry IM going to M&S with Darcy's Tucuman moisture butter and seal with100% Argan oil

Dare~to~Dream

I am doing this now: coconut oil pre-treat/warm oil treatment. Then I am going to clarify followed by my regular shampoo, use ApHogee 2 minute Reconstructor followed by my regular conditioner. Spritz hair with moisturizer in sections/seal with grapeseed oil and twist before wrapping hair and allowing it to dry overnight.

itismehmmkay

Not washing but may grease my scalp. Or maybe not. Before my last wash it was just so greasy and I said I wouldn't be heavy like that again.

Its mah birfday weekend!!! (April 7th) :yay::party::dance7:

So I probably will just keep on with this wash-n-go that's on its 3rd? day. Maybe mist my hair and throw in some twists for a twist out. Hopefully by sometime late Sunday I will get around to shampooing, DC/steaming, and restyling for next week. :look:

anoriginalpyt

take these braids out and play in it all weekend! i will be steaming tonight, most definitely. and then i have three new wigs to play dress up in. my weekend is completely clear

Angel of the North

Wash: Body Shop Rainforest moisture shampoo
Co-wash: manuka honey con/Roux PC/avocado oil
DC: AO HSR
Moisturise: Bee Mine Deja's milk
Seal: Avocado oil

mshoneyfly

no prepooing today because I already have a lot of product on my hair and scalp.
shampooing w/eden bodyworks jojoba monoi poo, dc'ing w/gvp paul mitchell super strong treatment, amla oil and naturally silk elements dc. I will then air dry and lightly flat iron

ETA: for my leave ins Im using garnier fructis hydrocharge and sealing w/camillia oil

Last edited:

kupenda

I'm seriously hopingto get my hair done this weekend. Whether or not I do, im going to massage my scalp with Bee Mine sulfur and leave it in overnight. Prepoo with JBCO and SD Nourish. Shampoo with Bobeam Cocoa Rhassoul and Goats Milk and Honey. Tea rinse. DC with Qhemet moringa tree, detangle with my beloved seamless comb, use Oyin Hair Dew as a moisturizer to twist