April 5,6,7..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

chocolate01

About to get my workout done then start on my hair. I have to wash and deep condition. I really need to find time to twist my hair at some point. I'm committed to working out and losing weight and I don't want to deal with my loose hair.

laylaaa

Nutrafix has officially been upgraded to staplehood. :yep: I washed out henna and my hair had tangled like crazy 'cause I couldn't be bothered to detangle (dumb idea wth) but the Nutrafix melted them all away after a few min. Really impressive for a reconstructor because none of my conditioners are capable of that. GBP was meh in comparison but I still used it as a bridge between my protein and moisture treatments.

Curl Rehab seems promising too... used it on my baby sister's hair and her curls came out v. shiny and bouncy. Can't wait to wash mine out. :grin:

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Had too much to do today so my plans for a protein treatment or even a DC went out the window. I did pre-poo with some ayurvedic oils last night but just washed and did a quick condition with VO5 Strawberries and Cream this morning. Don't know what I did this time but my hair was soft and silky with this quick condition.