July 15,16,17 2011 What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Ladies! TGIF:grin:

What plans do you have for your Diva-Doo's this Weekend? I will be Hendigo'ing tomorrow a.m. Hope to finish up sometime tomorrow evening (early).

So....What Are YOU Doing?

I'm dc'ing as I type with Enso's Curl Recovery Deep Treatment.

After rinsing, I'll be using the Enso moisture spray, leave-in and serum. :grin:

Can't wait to try all of these products! :woot:

Finger-detangle w/ VO5 & EVOO
Shampoo with Giovanni 50:50
DC AOHSR overnight
Oil scalp w/ tea tree, peppermint and EVOO
Apply GDLI mixed w/ EVOO
and curlformers

@tiffers WOW Your Enso Came Quick! So, are you going to Order the NEW Sea Buckthorn & Horsetail?:look:

I can't wait to try that one out.:grin:

I got my order of the Sea Buckthorn & Horsetail DC and leave in today. I may try it tomorrow, but I have so many new DC's I'm not sure. Maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick 1 :lachen:.

Coffee Yeah, I ended up ordering another Sea Buckthorn and haven't even tried it yet.:look:

If it's anything like the Cacao.....then I'm good. I love that stuff.:lol:

I am trying to bring myself to washing my hair now and using the green so I can give a review, but I am so tired -- I will do it in the morning instead. I am 2 weeks post relaxer and need to DC with protein so I will do that on Sunday.

I washed my hair with WEN Fig Cleanser, Used Aphogee 2 minute for 40 minutes, Got caught up, DCing my hair after doing ZUMBa for one hour with Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing Deep Conditioner.

I am going to get under my dryer for 10 minutes then blow dry with hand dryer, and BUN :)

I would do beach waves but it's too hot! LOL

I got my order of the Sea Buckthorn & Horsetail DC and leave in today. I may try it tomorrow, but I have so many new DC's I'm not sure. Maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick 1 :lachen:.

Hey Coffee, I'll use the Hairveda green and you use the Sea Buckthorn & Horsetail and we can give back reviews. I am dying to know what the review is because I love the Cacao too!!!! I have yet to order the SB&H, ITDARE you are really trusting, but you will be so set if it is all that!!!:grin:

Thanks.

aluv It says it's a Moisturizing DC'er.:grin:

And I know both Buckthorn & Horsetail are suppose to be very good for hair.....so we'll see. :look:

One good thing about their 32 ounces, they put them in 2 16 ounce Jars.:yep:

Well as soon as I can clock out for work(should have left 45 mins ago...damn hospital patients), I will be washing and conditioning my hair for my salon appointment tomorrow at 4. I normally wash n conditon with Tresseme, and blow dry with KMS.

Going to officially enter the HYH Challenge!

Last edited:
tomorrow a wash and go with cj honey butter and maybe the smoothing gelly

sunday pre poo with wheat germ oil and vatika oil, cleanse with daily fix, condition with kbb mask, and braid for a braid out with oyin dew and bsp.

@aluv It says it's a Moisturizing DC'er.:grin:

And I know both Buckthorn & Horsetail are suppose to be very good for hair.....so we'll see. :look:

One good thing about their 32 ounces, they put them in 2 16 ounce Jars.:yep:

IDareT'sHair I just love Moisturizing DC's. I really like that the 32 oz comes in 2 jars, it's very convenient for fridge storage - :lol:

Sine the green tea is also suppose to be moisturizing, I too am disappointed it's not a DC, I am going to use it and do a braidout tomorrow. I really shouldn't be testing it since I am going to a BBQ tomorrow afternoon, but BJ has never let me down yet on any of her products and I have tried them all except the scalp oil. I will use her products exclusively for my entire regimen and post a quick review of the results. Then I will use all next week to see the consistency and to use 1 of the 4 jars I bought :blush:

@aluv I agree. I could use her stuff exclusively for my Entire Regimen as well. :yep:

For the Oil, do you mean Cocosta or Avosoya? I love both of those.

In fact, that one thread "If you could only use 1 Line"......I picked Hairveda!:grin:

Yeah, it is a little disappointing, but I'm sure it's still really, really good. How does a Braid Out look at 2 weeks Post?

DC w AOHSR dry hair overnight then either a wng
Or 2 poka braids or ponytail depends on how hot it is and if I'm feeling lazy or not.

tiffers WOW Your Enso Came Quick! So, are you going to Order the NEW Sea Buckthorn & Horsetail?:look:

Coffee Yeah, I ended up ordering another Sea Buckthorn and haven't even tried it yet.:look:

If it's anything like the Cacao.....then I'm good. I love that stuff.:lol:

You ladies using Enzo naturals is it worth all the hype?
And how does it compare to Aubrey organics HSR ? TIA

15th- Nothing
16th - Wash mini twists and apply silicon mix. Do zumba (idea stolen from JJamiah :grin: ). Rinse. Do ACV Rinse. Apply Grapeseed oil
17th - Chill out :cool:

Today after work, I gave myself a Cell Therapy treatment and roller set.
I don't feel like taking the rollers out, but I know i can't sleep on them.

15th - S&D ssk maintenance
16th - DC for 3 hours, rinse and apply leave-in. Bun it up.
17th - Water rinse only before reapplying my leave-In. Bun it back up.

It is too humid here and I sweat everyday.... got to keep it rinsed, wet , and cond.

You ladies using Enzo naturals is it worth all the hype?
And how does it compare to Aubrey organics HSR ? TIA

It's not hype with me, since I personally tried her products and they work great on my hair. I've used AO and while it's a great product, I like Enso's products much better.....for my hair.

Wash, DC, and do another rod set.

Oh and cry over my beloved Intense Moisture DC being possibly discontinued by Komaza Care :cry4:

If they decide to keep it, I will be buying all they have to offer :look:

Washed and conditioned my hair with Joico KPak and am air drying at the moment. I am going to do 2 flat twists down the back of my head for a twistout this weekend.

tiffers WOW Your Enso Came Quick! So, are you going to Order the NEW Sea Buckthorn & Horsetail?:look:

Heck yeah, I've already added it to my cart and have bartered with dh so I can get some more Enso stuff ASAP! :lachen:

Today, the 16th I BC'd!!! I am now 100% naturale baby!! Now im ready to try some growth aids and get to growing lol

Sent from My Android ;)

Today,I am co-washing/deep conditioning with Jasmines Deep Conditioner & Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom Conditioner.

Last edited:
I'm clarifying my hair w/ ors creamy aloe shampoo to prepare my hair for a mild protein treatment. I'm using hairveda acai berry phyto keratin conditioner and proceeding to using AOHSR, elasta qp intense mixed w/ honey as my moisturizing deep conditioner. Since I'm pressed for time I will have to blowdry my hair wet/damp instead of blowdrying my hair when slightly damp :(. Braid up and wear my lace front.

bumped for the Saturday Hair Crew:grin:

This morning I Henna'ed/Indigo'ed 2 step process. Added a Splash of Olive Oil to my Henna Mixed. Washed both out with a Bottle of Suave Tropical Coconut. I started about 9 a.m. Just Finishing Up.

Did a Quick Reconstructor with Joico K-Pak and then Steamed for about 30 minutes with Tiiva Naturals Deep Condition.

Under the Dryer now.

Back