January 24,25,26..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Angel of the North

Nothing this week, trying to see if I can go two weeks without washing and DC'ing my last attempt was a fail I hope I can get it right this time round, this would be a huge breakthrough for my regimen when it comes to retaining length.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I'm going to cowash with SSI Blueberry, DC with Annabelle's Blueberry, Moisturize with Annabelle's Blueberry Hair Cream, seal with Annabelle's Blueberry Butter, and maybe a little SSI Juicy Berry Buttercream Frosting on ends.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Froreal3

Well...You're just going to be a Little Berry-Head this Weekend uh????:giggle:

Okay....so when folks start grabbing at them twistsest & thangs I don't wanna hear no mess.:kissing4:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lol I was about to say all blueberry everythang lol! I wish I had my life together enough to use stuff together like that! My list is usually like avocado, okra, watermelon...lol

@beautyaddict1913

Girl...:look:

Mine Too. :lol:

Mine is all over the place Whiskey, Coffee. Hemp. Pumpkin. Tea.:lol:

Have you tried b.a.s.k. Whiskey Vanilla Repairative DC'er? You'd like that.:yep:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Froreal3

Well...You're just going to be a Little Berry-Head this Weekend uh????:giggle:

Okay....so when folks start grabbing at them twistsest & thangs I don't wanna hear no mess.:kissing4:

:lol: I know, I know! You know how we love to smell good though. I'm also using the blueberry butta on my skin. :grin:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
beautyaddict1913

It's a Light/Medium Protein with Whiskey and Sugars.:lick:

They refer to it as a Pre-Soak or Pre-Rx.

I bought YAM (haven't tried it yet).:yep:

Never had a real interest in Cacao. And it gets mixed reviews.:perplexed

It seems like it gets it's best reviews from Folks that Mix it with YAM:yep:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Lol IDareT'sHair I was about to say all blueberry everythang lol! I wish I had my life together enough to use stuff together like that! My list is usually like avocado, okra, watermelon...lol

LOL I had been planning to do this for a minute now. I was gonna use SD Nourish to seal, but then was like "Nah, that's gonna mess up the blueberry scent." :spinning:

beautyaddict1913

beautyaddict1913

It's a Light/Medium Protein with Whiskey and Sugars.:lick:

They refer to it as a Pre-Soak or Pre-Rx.

I bought YAM (haven't tried it yet).:yep:

Never had a real interest in Cacao. And it gets mixed reviews.:perplexed

It seems like it gets it's best reviews from Folks that Mix it with YAM:yep:

IDareT'sHair I wanted yam for a long time but the sales are so rare and they post em on Facebook like the day of or the day before so I just don't bother with them.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@beautyaddict1913

That's going to be an interesting product.:yep:

Because it says: you work into wet hair and emulsify it into a crème.:look:

That's going to be something to play around with.

They offered this Apple Sorghum "Limited Edition" (like Introductory Offer $14.00) Pre-Rx Elixir for BF.

It sold out within minutes.:blush:

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair beautyaddict1913

The BASK YAM is wonderful. Leaves your hair incredibly soft. I use it after I DC with something. I however did NOT like that Cacao Bark DC. It did absolutely nothing for my hair. I sold mines. I much rather Kizuri Chocolate DC.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Beamodel

I think myronnie did too.:ohwell:

Who woulda' thought it?:perplexed

Maybe it's temporary? You know, like they're re-doing their website or something.

Remember, they were my Favorite 'new' Vendor of 2013.:yep:

Rnjones

Still ticked off about last weeks relaxer fiasco and now confused as I have half a freshly relaxed head. Just gonna treat my whole head as if it's prerelaxer

Prepoo with avocado, peppermint, olive, and vit e oil on scalp. Loreal Paris moisture recovery mask on ends (does absolutely nothing a a dc) under steamer

Wash with CON Argan shampoo
Red and black tea rinse
Paul Mitchell super skinny treatment to follow
Dc with pura body naturals chocolate smoothie under heat ( first time using so I will not add anything to it)
Airdry in bun

Can't wait to do a corrective!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

lamaria211

Today I prepood using various oils, washed with Mizani moisturfusion . DCd with mizani kerafuse for 10 min with heat. Now I'm DCing with Mizani Hydrafuse for 3 hrs. I'm planning to TU next weekend

openexpression

I need to actually use some of this stuff instead of hoard it so everything is a 1st try except the shampoo.

Pre-poo w/ Ynobe Pre-Poo Treat
Shampoo w/ CON Argan Oil Shampoo
DC w/ Ynobe Amla and Nettle DC
Leave-In: Ynobe Pumpkin Silk Leave-In
Seal: Ynobe Silky Shea Cream
Air dry in braids
Twists for twist out w/ Happy Nappy Honey Candy Cane Curl Pudding

mshoneyfly

Just M&Sing tonight. Will also massage entire scalp with JBCO, hemp and ylang ylang oil mix. Will cross wrap tonight and see how I feel tomorrow.

Also whipping up a shea aloe coconut butter using vatika oil and EOs for preservative and fragrance

I LOVE this HHJ!!

EnExitStageLeft

Prepoo: Hairveda Vatika Oil mixed w/ Hempseed Oil

Shampoo: Silk Dreams Go Moist

Reconstructive Treatment: Milcreek Botanicals Keratin Conditioner

DC (w/ Steam): Aubrey Organics White Camellia

Leave In : Inphenom Mist, Its a 10 Leave In Condish or Joico Smoothing Balm (Haven't Decided), Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum

Blow Dry, Flat Iron, Bump or Steam Roll and Pincurl

Swang for 2 weeks :)

SweetlyCurly

Wash: The Healing Place Mudwash...didn't even remember having this.
Condition: Curl Junkie's Repair Me
Leave-in: CoilyHeadChick hair treat...trying to use this up
Seal: Hairveda Cocasta oil
Styler: Cantu Curling Custard

Air dry my little wash n go and keep for the week. It's so dang cold that I hesitated all weekend washing my hair.