August 29,30,31..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

NaturallyATLPCH

Monday I will:

Clarify using GTTT
Protein Treatment with SSI Okra
Moisture DC with SSI Curl Moist (I'm going to try to use this despite the smell)
Leave In
Seal with a butter
Air Dry in twists, then twist bun

Revised wash day.

I am going to shampoo, but I am not going to do a protein treatment. My hair doesn't need it.
I cannot, CANNOT use that Curl Moist. That smell is SO OVERPOWERING. I really wish it smelled like the Avocado or Riche Moisture Mask.
I will more than likely use my Curl Junkie Curl Rehab.

meka72

Prepoo: KV Super Ego oil

Cleanse: ST hair detox (after reading someone's post about using clay to cleanse her hair (Shay72 maybe), I thought I'd give this a try since I've had it for a few months)

Reconstructor: Mill Creek Biotin conditioner

DC: ST Afrotastic Curl Elastic conditioner topped with oil blend

ACV rinse

M&S: ST Kink Drink, oil blend (WGO, SuO, HSO, GSO) and MHC Type 4 hair cream

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Prepoo'd 3rd day Wng with mustard seed oil and Lakshmi Cupboards Amla Silk Deep Therapy Restorative Masque

Rinsed hair and cowashed with Perfect Blends by Annabelles Iced Coffee Cowash

Rinsed then conditioned hair with Bobeams Condish in Lavender

Rinsed, then smoothed in my DIY Flaxseed gel for a WnG

ronie

Prepoo: APB ayurvedic mud mask mixed with curl junkie repair me
Shampoo: elucence moisture benefits
DC: APB green tea and goat milk mask
Leave in: aphogee pro vitamin leave in, SD WGBC
Seal and twist: MHC buttery soy

atlien11

I had a few "first time tries" this weekend:

1.Pre poo: Avocado oil. This is still a new concept to me but it seems pretty amazing

2. Shampoo: Giovanni Smooth as Silk Shampoo. First time using it. It wasn't drying but it seemed like it left my hair a tad coated. I followed up with Ouidad Curl-Co-Wash-Conditioner. Ive been using Miconazole Nitrate (Monistat) on my scalp too (experimenting to see if this stuff works) and wanted to make sure there was no build up. First week using this as well.

3. Deep Conditioned with Naturelle DC. First time using it...not bad. I wish it smelled more like dessert but it did the job from what i can tell. I sat under a soft bonnet dryer with it on for about 45 minutes.

4. Styling: I had my big curly hair out for almost a week but Im headed back to Dallas for a few days, therefore i am Protective Stying while there. I used Camille Rose Almond Jai Twist butter and created about saturated 10 twists. Sealed with BASK Java Bean balm. Will have my cute short LF on while there :yep:

Last edited:

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Deep treat my hair to some protein.

Two step Methi Sativa Tea treatment from Hairveda.

Let each step sit an hour and marinade.

Then air dry.

I need to also make a promise to myself not to cut my hair anymore until 2015. I'm outta control. I have clipped my way from bsl to bsb in the last 9 months.

NaturallyATLPCH

Revised wash day.

I am going to shampoo, but I am not going to do a protein treatment. My hair doesn't need it.
I cannot, CANNOT use that Curl Moist. That smell is SO OVERPOWERING. I really wish it smelled like the Avocado or Riche Moisture Mask.
I will more than likely use my Curl Junkie Curl Rehab.

Today I ended up:
Prepooing with Smooth Naturals Lotion
Shampooing with Giovanni TTTT
DCing with Ynobe Amla and Nettle DC
Darcy's Leave In
Ynobe Avocado and Flaxseed Smoothie
Flat Twisting the front, twist bun in the back

Last edited:

spacetygrss

Washed with my Qhemet Biologic's shampoo, then DC'd with JOICO Recovery Balm. Just plan to bun it up for the week.

Britt

Washed and dc'd using Darcy's deep conditioning mask
apb leave in pudding
JBCO on scalp
Darcy's creme conditioning gel
Flat twist out.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I did my hair today vs. the weekend.
Prepoo: evoo
Protein: ORS replenishing pak
Cleanse: CON Argan
Condition: NaturelleGrow Mango & Coconut Water
Leave Ins: layered Gleau oil, APB Leave In, Pura Body Naturals MuruMuru Moisture Milk