March 6,7,8 - What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

mrsroberson86

Took out my Senegalese twist last night...detangled, wash and dc. Never ever will I get those twist again that hair irritated my scalp something serious. Working on making my scalp feel better.

Loves Harmony

Shampoo
Sm castor oil shampoo

DC
Hydratherma natural Protein dc

Leave in
Obia hair spray

Hair lotion
Hydratherma growth lotion

GGsKin

Wore my hair in a fluffed out puff last night. Today I am loving it but I will water rinse, DC and clay...I just need to get up...

charmtreese

Saturday

Pre-poo: Alaffia everyday shea moisturizing conditioner lavender & oil (overnight)

Sunday

Cleanse: bentonite clay, ACV, AVJ mix
Protein: nexxus emergencee
Deep conditioner: bee mine beautiful (30 minutes under dryer)
Leave -ins: chi keratin spray, JBCO, keracare natural leave-in
Set in twist: SM coconut & hibiscus gel & soufflé

NaturalEnigma

I straightened my hair 2 weeks ago, so this weekend is the first time washing my hair after getting it done. I was afraid I would get heat damage, because the stylist didn't use any heat protectant. My curls did come back though, but I'm not going to her anymore :look:. Here is my weekend regimen below.

Shampoo: Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil shampoo
Protein Conditioner: Aubrey Organics GPB (overnight)- I was tired and did not feel like finishing my hair last night.
Moisturizing Conditioner: I have Curls Hair Tea Deep Conditioner in my hair right now.
Leave in: Shescentit Coco Creme Leave in and Qhemet Biologics Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee. I seal with Sunflower Mega Care's Argan Oil
Styling Product: As I am Twist Defining Cream for my twistout

Last edited:

spacetygrss

Prepoo: BRB Chai Hair Tea (Seriously. Is there ANYTHING else? LOL).
Wash: Komaza Moisturizing Shampoo
Light Protein: AO GPB
Moisturizing Conditioner: TBD
Leave-In: SM Raw Shea Detangling Leave-In Conditioner
Oil: TBD
Seal: TBD

Bun for the week.

Prepooed with BRB Chai Hair Tea
Washed with Komaza Moisturizing Shampoo.
I did a real protein Tx with Komaza.
I used JOICO MRB for my moisturizing conditioner.
Leave-In: Komaza Damage Control Serum
Oil: APB Ayurvedic Oil
Seal: MHC Buttery Soy

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I straightened my hair 2 weeks ago, so this weekend is the first time washing my hair after getting it done. I was afraid I would get heat damage, because the stylist didn't use any heat protectant. My curls did come back though, but I'm not going to her anymore :look:. Here is my weekend regimen below.

Shampoo: Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil shampoo
Protein Conditioner: Aubrey Organics GPB (overnight)- I was tired and did not feel like finishing my hair last night.
Moisturizing Conditioner: I have Curls Hair Tea Deep Conditioner in my hair right now.
Leave in: Shescentit Coco Creme Leave in and Qhemet Biologics Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee. I seal with Sunflower Mega Care's Argan Oil
Styling Product: As I am Twist Defining Cream for my twistout

@NaturalEngima

Nice Review and Regimen!:yep:

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
I blew my hair out after having it in my Baggie bun/scarf for two months, and taking viviscal since late December. My hair grew like crazy, see my avatar.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Today was simple.

Cowash: HV Amala Cream Rinse w/ a little Bekura Fatty Coconut Shampoo on scalp
DC: Darcy's Mask
Leave in: SD Mocha Silk Hair Milk
Seal: SD Mocha Bling Butta

ms.blue

sunnieb, the oil treatment improved the dryness on my ends. My hair ends were looking so horrible and I was desperate to improve the state of my hair before I go back to wearing sew ins. The first treatment didn't work since it was the store brand hot oil treatment but this one worked way better.

fatimablush

big chopped today really low. my sis just finished evening up the back and the top.

my hair grew back in spots after i finished chemo. after a year i should have had a little more growth. my hair grew in patches ranging from 1/8 of an inch to 1 1/2 inches in some spots. it was still thick though. i am just tired of wearing wigs. ..and with the hot flashes and 85 degree weather so early at times..it is just too much. there are a couple of spots remaining..i am sure they will fill in. i feel if i can deal with it..so can others. if not don't look.

i was driving one day and just pulled off my wig and drove with the air on and the windows down trying to cool off...i also did that when i went to a drive thru for something cold to drink..imagine the horror of the cashier when i pulled the wig off..lol

um yeah...too funny though. my mother is still laughing at that.

i looks really nice though.

Last edited:

ravenhairedcharm

Shampooed w/ CON Argan Oil.
Deep conditioned w/ Shea moisture yucca and plantain strengthening masque.
Blow dried w/ Darcy's botanicals leave-in, Aphogee keratin mist, & IC Fantasia heat protectant.
Installing box braids.

BFeathers

Currently sitting under the hooded dryer with a deep conditioner on my head. I think I'm liking it now. The Olive Oil Cholesterol Deep Conditioner. I used it about 3 years ago and it did nothing for my hair.

My hair has changed now and I think it's working for it. I'm still a ORS Replenish Pak lover I'm just trying something else and I just might ORS it after I wash this out.

I really wish I could wash my hair daily. The feeling of shampoo and squeaky clean hair is just so refreshing and full body clean :lick:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Pre-poo: Komaza Pona Hair & Scalp with an oil layered on top
Cleanse: Nexxus Therappe
Protein: Komaza Protein Strengthener
Condition: Kera Minerals
Leave Ins: TBD
Air Dry & Braid

Totally didn't do any of this because time was limited. Instead, I....

Unraveled braids
Detangled (with fingers & comb): Cantu Detangler for Kids
Moisturized: QB CTDG
Sealed: QB AOHC
Scalp: LG Whipped Java
Braided hair

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
big chopped today really low. my sis just finished evening up the back and the top.

my hair grew back in spots after i finished chemo. after a year i should have had a little more growth. my hair grew in patches ranging from 1/8 of an inch to 1 1/2 inches in some spots. it was still thick though. i am just tired of wearing wigs. ..and with the hot flashes and 85 degree weather so early at times..it is just too much. there are a couple of spots remaining..i am sure they will fill in. i feel if i can deal with it..so can others. if not don't look.

i was driving one day and just pulled off my wig and drove with the air on and the windows down trying to cool off...i also did that when i went to a drive thru for something cold to drink..imagine the horror of the cashier when i pulled the wig off..lol

um yeah...too funny though. my mother is still laughing at that.

i looks really nice though.

fatimablush

Beautiful Post! Thank you For Sharing:kiss:

You Are Our SHE-RO:flowers:

Praying your Hair Fills in Healthy & Full.

ETA: I snatches my Wig off all the time. :lol:

I'm good for snatching it skrait off while stuck in traffic on the Freeway on the way home from work.:look: