August 29,30,31..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hello Beauties!:grin:

It's time for the weekend. It's a three day (Holiday here in the US). *YAY*

So....What Are YOU Doing This Weekend to Care For and Condition YOUR Hair????

Please share the details!:lick:

Enjoy Yourself this Weekend Ladies! Stay Safe.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Three day weekend - jealous!

I will pre-poo overnight with APB Ayurvedic oil + Vatika oil. Tomorrow I will shampoo then henna (steam for 1 hr then let it sit for another 3 hrs) and then indigo. After alll that I will DC with APB's Goat Milk and Honey DC + APB hibiscus and fenugreek oil. Then it is back into celies for another month.

Angelbean

Sunday after my 5k I will prepoo with vatika then shampoo then do a protein treatment then DC with kizuri cocoa *rip kizuri* and follow up with lco and seal

NaturallyATLPCH

Monday I will:

Clarify using GTTT
Protein Treatment with SSI Okra
Moisture DC with SSI Curl Moist (I'm going to try to use this despite the smell)
Leave In
Seal with a butter
Air Dry in twists, then twist bun

Rozlewis

This is my Henna weekend.

Tonight:
Pre-poo: Keravada Super Ego oil on scalp and Coconut Oil on length under Hot Head for 20 mins.

Tomorrow:
Wash: Keravera Detangling Hydrating Shampoo
Henna: Apply Meghandi Henna and leave in overnight

Saturday:
Remove Henna: Cowash with Vo5 Moisture Milk
Cowash: Claudie's 3 in 1
DC: Hairveda Sitrinillah, Porosity Control, Wheat Germ Oil, Peppermint, Rosemary, Eucalyptus
Leave-ins: Annabelle's/Oil/Giovanni Direct
Style: Apply heat protectant and flexi-rods. Sit under Pibbs

EnExitStageLeft

Prepoo: EVCO

Shampoo: Silk Dreams Go Moist

DC w/ Steam: 3 parts Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk and 1 1/2 parts SheScentIt Fortifying Conditioner

Oil Rinse/Detangle: Gleau Nourishing Oil and Random Slippy Conditioner

Leave Ins: ??? Don't know if I'm going to air dry or lightly blow dry

Braid and Wig it for 2-3 weeks :grin:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
May not have time this weekend, but I want to:

Prepoo w/Silk Dreams Nourish in Hot Fudge & Silk Dreams Mocha Silk Infusion
Shampoo w/As I Am Cleansing Pudding
DC w/Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk
Leave in Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer
Seal Hairveda Cocasta Shikakai oil
Style Twist and heavy seal ends w/APB Ayurvedic Pomade

Lita

APB iced coffee cowash,BRB Coco Coffee Dc 1hr,rinsed with HHRCoffee mocha conditioner,AV Coconut moisture milk,Darcy's Coco Coffee Whip & with KV black coffee oil..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Pre-Poo: APB Ayurvedic Oil & STO Black Seed Oil with lavender/eucalyptus/tea tree EOs on scalp; APB Cocoa Avocado Moisturizing Conditioner & KV Fenugreek Oil on ends under dryer
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Cream
Protein Treatment: Claudie's Normalizing Conditioner with APB Green Powerhouse Oil
DC: SD Razzberry Coconut Affair with KV Bhringraj under steamer
Post-Wash: APB Blueberry Cheesecake LI, Kurlee Belle Thirsty Kurls LI, HV Jardin Oil, OGX Hydrating Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Pre-shampoo treatment: Aloe vera juice & my Ayurvedic infused coconut oil

Wash: Elucence Clarifying shampoo

Steam treatment with: Giovanni 2Chic Brazilian keratin & Argan Oil Conditioner

Leave-in: Giovanni Direct

Style: Roller set

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tonight:
Cowashed with: Methi Step 2 (Hairveda)
Applied Hendigo will leave on about 4-5 hours
Apply DC and DC overnight (probably Jasmine's Avocado & Silk)

Tomorrow:
Rinse out DC apply Lee Stafford Rx 5 minutes *per the instructions*
And Steam in the a.m. with Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locs Hair Mask
Apply Leave-In
Dry under Dryer

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tonight:
Cowashed with: Methi Step 2 (Hairveda)
Applied Hendigo will leave on about 4-5 hours
Apply DC and DC overnight (probably Jasmine's Avocado & Silk)

Tomorrow:
Rinse out DC apply Lee Stafford Rx 5 minutes *per the instructions*
And Steam in the a.m. with Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locs Hair Mask
Apply Leave-In
Dry under Dryer

Instead of using Jasmine's Overnight, I will:

Use Shea Terra's Pre-Rx (Banana & Mongongo) Deep Treatment

And use Jasmine's in the a.m.

Beamodel

Clarify - Redken Cleansing Cream
Shampoo - SM Yucca
DC - SM Manuka Honey
Leave in - APB leave in spray
Leave in - APB leave in pudding
Seal - APB Ayurvedic oil

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
So they asked me to do an overnight session at the hospital tonight so I had to change plans. I defrosted my henna - added rosewater, marshmallow root/burdock root/irish moss/fenugreek tea and APB hibiscus and fenugreek oil to my mix. I steamed the henna in for an hr, then let it sit for 3 more hrs. I got down in the tub and rinsed it out with warm water, then used APB Blueberry Cheesecake DC and topped it with APB ayurvedic oil and covered with a shower cap. So I will DC overnight while at work, and in the am steam for an hr, let it cool for another hr then rinse thoroughly and back into celies.

I did a half arsed length check before all of this- Just a grab and pull. Even after being so scissor happy between July 2013 and like April this year, my hair is grazing APL. I am shocked. Yay me. I plan to continue with my extremely low manipulation plan, and se what happens. Maybe BSL by summer next yr!

overtherainbow

I plan on washing Sunday with SM Retention shampoo, condition with 3 minute miracle, set with flaxseed gel and seal with a butter. I think I will use up the rest of my The Natural Me shea butter sample pack before it goes bad.

LivingInPeace

Friday after work I did a pre-poo with Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp &Tamanu Grow & Strengthen Treatment Masque. Then I detangled with V05 Clarifying Conditioner.

Did a cowash with the same V05. Now I'm deep conditioning with Eden Bodyworks Jojoba Monoi Deep Conditioner mixed with Shea butter and sunflower oil.

I'll rinse that out and do the LOC method with Eden Bodyworks Coconut Shea Leave-In Conditioner, sunflower oil and Darcy's Madagascar Vanilla Styling Cream.

I'll put my hair in twists and pin them up for a few days.

Pinkicey

This is a copy and paste from last weekend and OMG this has been a great week. This was the softest I think my hair has ever felt. What is crazy is that my hair has felt so soft and bouncy and has actually lasted all week. Not a couple days after washing. ALL WEEK! I haven't had any noticeable breakage either. I actually wanted someone to touch my hair. I don't know which of the new products I used did this but I will be doing this same regimen every week now, except for the kera minerals will only be once a month because it has protein. Also, I have been using aloe Vera juice and alma oil on my new growth and it has been feeling so soft and tamed. I usually have a much harder time getting my comb through my new growth. Here was last weekends routine with reviews of new products.

Pre poo: aloe Vera juice
Wash: earthly delights herbal shampoo
Oil rinse: Amla oil
Condition: Keracare humecto for 10 mins
Deep condition: kera minerals deep conditioner for 30 mins
Parted hair in 6 sections, applied it's a 10 leave in and DermOrganic 100% pure argan oil
Blow dried with paddle brush and Hot Tools Good Hair Sense Blow Dryer
moisturized with mix of herbal essence hello hydration, water, olive oil.
Hair is pulled back in braided bun.

First time using kera minerals and it made my hair really soft, but I think using a hard protein twice in 2 weeks gave me a little protein overload. My hair was really soft after using it but I had quite a bit of shedding. I think I will alternate using kera and ORS hair mayo once a month for protein.
First time using it's a 10 was fabulous for detangling with 2 squirts on each section.
First time using pure argan oil and it felt very moisturizing.
Hot Tools Blow Dryer is new. Dried hair VERY quickly, but didn't seem to be drying out the hair compared to the yellowbird I used about 8 months ago. I wish the cool mist would get a little more cool though. I think blow drying will be a part of my regimen again.

Last edited:

NaturallyATLPCH

May not have time this weekend, but I want to:

Prepoo w/Silk Dreams Nourish in Hot Fudge & Silk Dreams Mocha Silk Infusion
Shampoo w/As I Am Cleansing Pudding
DC w/Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk
Leave in Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer
Seal Hairveda Cocasta Shikakai oil
Style Twist and heavy seal ends w/APB Ayurvedic Pomade

Froreal3, how do you like the As I Am Cleansing Pudding? I've been curious about this one for a while.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Removed Marley twists last night. About to finger detangle w/ EVCO, clarify with Redken Cleansing Cream, protein & DC HV Methi Set (hoping I won't have to pull out a 2nd DC so will leave step 2 in for at least an hr), apply leave-ins & styler (TBD) and twist to attempt a twist out.

I can do my own braid/twist extensions so it's about time I focus on twist/braid outs.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
NaturallyATLPCH

Also a huge Fan of As I Am's Cleansing Pudding.

I use it for those 'deeper cleansings' and it's the closest thing I have to a Shampoo.

It's the only thing I buy from this Line.

cherry.a

I'm going to relax with Optimum care salon collection relaxer, then DC with Kanechom goat milk conditioner.

Dilettante

I'm going to prepoo with coconut oil then clarify with Ion's sulfate free clarifying shampoo. I'll henna my hair for a couple of hours, rinse, and then deep condition with KBB Luscious Locks Hair Masque. Then condition with Giovanni 2Chic Ultra-Moisture and finger detangle.

For leave-ins I'm going to use an oil, moisturizer, butter, and styler on my hair - I hope it wont be too much. I'll try to use only a little of each, but I can be pretty heavy handed.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Last night I had a quick and dirty wash session.

I shampooed with Creme of Nature Argan Oil Moisture Shine Shampoo then conditioned with Matrix Biolage Smootherapie.

After that I used Curl Junkie Curl Rehab as my leave in, then twisted my hair, and pinned down the twists for sleep.

Last edited: