I've really been neglecting my hair

sillygirl82

I haven't washed in 2 weeks. Terrible, I know. I barely moisturize it. It just looks dull. Someone should kick me.

I'm trying to get back on track. I'm deep conditioning with evoo and Dove intense therapy conditioner right now.

Liege4421

Don't get too discouraged...there are a lot of challenges you can join that can maybe help you stay on track? I'm part of the Delightful Deep Conditioning Challenge...

I like Butters, too!

Mimi22

I haven't washed in 2 weeks. Terrible, I know. I barely moisturize it. It just looks dull. Someone should kick me.

I'm trying to get back on track. I'm deep conditioning with evoo and Dove intense therapy conditioner right now.

:kick:

Just kidding lol
Dont sweat it girlie, it happens. All u can do is work on now and aim for the best :yep:

MAMATO

Here we go:boxing:

Wake up girl !!!

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

half.cadence

Girl..I have been on cruise control for the longest. I've just been finger combing into a bun and baggying at night. Sometimes you need to just take a break from the hair thing. As long as you know how to get back to where you were..