Conditioner wash question

Purtygurly

Hiya Girlies
wave.gif

I need my hair freshly washed for the day after tomorrow so I was thinking about doing a conditioner wash. I’m going to “lather up” twice with the conditioner, then apply more and deep condition with it. I’m going to use elasta qp intense. It’s the only watery conditioner with no heavy duty proteins and no mineral oil that I have.

Should I just skip the deep conditioning? I would feel weird not deep conditioning because I always do it every time I wash my hair, but I don‘t really have time set aside for deep conditioning. Do you think that it will hurt if I didn’t?

you can do both if you feel like it. this sounds like an excellent treatment. if you decide not to deep condition, i think your hair will still be fine.

what type of conditioner do you plan to use for the CW ? ? ?

i also do a deep conditioner after my condition wash. i use a lot of different conditioners such as v05 strawberries and cream, garnier fructis, pantene, and sauve milk and honey. I then follow with a deep conditioner, such as lekair or nexxus for 15 minutes, and have never had any problems. My hair is usaully very soft.

Back