Is clairol's Jazzing good?

babyblue

Is clairol\'s Jazzing good?

Can someone tell me anything about this product good or bad?
I've been eyeing their cherry cola shade but i dont want to waste money on a bad product.

ms_kenesha

Re: Is clairol\'s Jazzing good?

Jazzing is really good, just remember to wear gloves because it'll STAIN your hands. I used the Cherry Cola shade and did it according to the semi-permanent color directions. That way you use a hooded dryer and keep it on longer, I swear my color lasted SOOOO long. So think about that when you use it. I really like the color and it imparts a good amount of shine. My mother liked it so much in my hair I did it for her last week.
HTH

fletgee

I remember using Jazzing about 3 years ago. While I did like the color, I can't remember which one it was now. But I do remember that my hair was very dry and that was why I stopped using it. My girlfriend uses Jazzing and says that she keeps up with deep conditioning her hair when she uses it. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

babyblue

thanks ya'll for the responses i think i'll try it out since its not permanent. i just hope i dont make a mess /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

poookie

:bump:

bump!!!

i just bought this in Cherry Cola, and i'm so excited!

does any one else use this brand?

Cleve_gryl

I've used it a few times with decent results...I use the Beautiful Collection now, since there's more of a color selection.