Jazzing

I want to put a blue black rinse in my hair. I usually use Matrix and that has been good to my hair but they don't have blue black. someone told me to try the black orchard by colorshine but i am not sure if i want to spend that much money. I saw taht Jazzing has the blue black but i have heard mixed things about Jazzing. some people say that it causes breakage. so, I am interested to know what others think of jazzing and which rinse they would suggest.

TIA

luvSLave

The Jazzing was very drying on my hair. Plus, the color seemed to wash out too quickly. How about Elasta QP? I think they sell rinses in single sizes. I use Sebastian but I've looked at the QP and would probably try it if I couldn't get the Colorshines.

Keen

beautiful beginnings said:
I want to put a blue black rinse in my hair. I usually use Matrix and that has been good to my hair but they don't have blue black. someone told me to try the black orchard by colorshine but i am not sure if i want to spend that much money. I saw taht Jazzing has the blue black but i have heard mixed things about Jazzing. some people say that it causes breakage. so, I am interested to know what others think of jazzing and which rinse they would suggest.

TIA

I don't know anything about Jazzing but you can get about 4 applications out of a bottle of colourshine. So you are not paying that much for one application.

lexi08

I would not use the Jazzing :nono: That product bleeds and the color washes out too quickly. It also dries your hair. I would use the Color shines in black orchid. You get anywhere from 4-6 uses out of a bottle, so you are not really spending that much.

Feli

I use Kiss hair rinse in darkest brown, it looks black but they also have a black color. I love it. It makes my hair so soft and lasts longer than the jazzing. You don't need heat for this one either. You let it sit for 25 minutes then rinse. I've used jazzing and adore before and Kiss is by far the best out of the 3.

BLESSED1

Weirdly the jazzing permanently colored some sections of my hair. It did dry my hair out a little too.