Clairol Color rinse

chelleypie810

So I have reddish brownish hair, but i want to get a color that pops. So i wanna use clairol beautiful or jazzing rinse because i've used those before. I was thinking about amethyst in beautiful brand or cherry cola or black cherry in jazzing but I don't know how it will come out..HELP!

sqzbly1908

Jazzing will give you more a "pop"...the Beautiful Collection is more subtle but you can still see it....Black Cherry/Cherry Cola are beautiful! I have used the Amethyst it was nice but I wanted a little more "ooomph"....

Last edited:

Dani.Nicole

If you like clairol you should try their Natural Instincts line. I use it and love it! It's supposed to enhance your natural hair color. It's also semi-permanent. I use it in midnight black, and I kid you not I see zero hair dye in my tub on wash days. If I do it's very minute. It lasts for a really long time. I put this dye in my hair I think about a month ago and it has not faded. When I did dye my hair black, my current hair color was this ugly reddish brown color that had to be hidden :nono: I've used an auburn color by this line when I my hair was the reddish brown and it definitely popped the color!

Just a suggestion

to add: be mindful of the base color in whatever dye you use. It will definitely affect the outcome of the color.