Clairol's HE's Intensive Blends Conditioning Balm

Jade21

Clairol\'s HE\'s Intensive Blends Conditioning Balm

Clairol's Herbal Essences Intensive Blends Conditioning Balm!

Oh, Clairol is winning my heart BIG TIME! This intensive conditioning balm was utterly FANTASTIC. I paid $3.49 for 10.2 oz at a local Shoppers Food Club/Warehouse. I would guess the retail price is about $3.99.

The stuff is utterly rich and concentrated. It's consistency is that of a thick paste. It's easy to use and smells great...it's fruit, but a very natural fruity--no burnt cherry smell or anything.

I applied this only to my ends when I did my routine. It's touted as a deep conditioning treatment. Basically use it for 3 minutes and you receive the effects of a deep conditiong treatment of 30 minutes. I left it on for 8-10 minutes. My ends were utterly soft, silky and brilliant! Next time, my entire head.

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the best, this one gets a 50 because it is the utter bomb!!!

Here are the ingredients:

water, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl esters, behentrimonium chloride, aloe extract, nymphaea alba root extract, tocopheryl acetate, hydrolyzed wheat starch, hydrolyzed wheat protein, safflower seed oil, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, fragrance, linoleamidopropyl PG, dimoium chloride phosphate, propylene glycol, DL-PEG-soyamine/PDI, citric acid, metylparaben, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methyllisothiazolinone

[Please forgive any typos]

~Jade~

P.S. I had shampooed my hair with Roger and Gallet Oatmilk Shampoo...no conditioner underneath the product, except those from my shampoo.

daviine

Re: Clairol\'s HE\'s Intensive Blends Conditioning Balm

I think someone else may have gave this conditioner a good review as well but you guys are killing me.

STOP THE MADNESS-------stop posting these great sounding reviews---what do you want me to do if you give a product a 50 out of 10? Stay in my house?

Oh how I love crappy reviews!

jazzyfunknastee

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
daviine said:
I think someone else may have gave this conditioner a good review as well but you guys are killing me.

STOP THE MADNESS-------stop posting these great sounding reviews---what do you want me to do if you give a product a 50 out of 10? Stay in my house?

[/ QUOTE ]

For real! LOL My hands are all itching and my eyes are a-twitching for some new products. I do need to get some new ones as my current regimine needs to be scrapped. Seems to not work anymore for some reason.

Lucia

Oh no you didn't Jade
just when I think i've got my PJism under control, bam-someone raves about conditioner my weakness.
oh well i guess I'm going hair supply hunting.

fletgee

Jade/ Daviine/Jazzy

A 50 out of 10! Daviine,(
)can you stand it? Jazzy, it's all Jade's fault.

Now imagine poor Fletgee pacing in circles in her living room talking to herself. "I don't need this stuff..I have enough stuff already..my routine is working fine..How much did she say it cost???"

Oh, the persuit of perfect hair.

Allandra

Jade21 said:
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the best, this one gets a 50 because it is the utter bomb!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
WOW! With a review like this, the stores are bound to sell out of this product SOON.

You've got me wanting this, and BrownRelaxedHair has me wanting the L'Oreal stuff.
I am NOT going to cave in JUST yet.

fletgee

Re: Clairol\'s HE\'s Intensive Blends Conditioning B

Allandra...Allandra..

Come on..
..you're gonna get it. Don't fight me on this..
-I ain't going down alone!

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong

Jade, are you killing us with another product to add to the PJs' collection? You're making us bankrupt out of our wallets!
, here I go again!

sweetcocoa

daviine said:

[/ QUOTE ]

It was me...and I'm on my 3rd bottle. I use this along with Elucence! I also use it for conditioning washes.

Titansgirl

I just bought this conditioner last week while I was on vacation! The only reason I bought it was because it was on sale for $1.49!!! I didn't know that it was an excellent conditioner!! Now I'm looking forward to trying it. Darn, I should have bought all of the bottles that they had!!
Oh well.... Thanks for the review

Tracy

Also one of my favs....

Glad you liked it Jade...

UmSumayyah

so is this considered a mild protein conditioner, or a deep moisturizing conditioner?

Jade21

Deep moisturizing conditioner.

It's an incredible product!

~Jade~

pinkpanda_99

Hey Jade
My PJism is under control and I don't think that I need this conditioner...however, I may just go out and..er um..yeah...get some for my sister.

sweetcocoa

pinkpanda_99 said:
Hey Jade
My PJism is under control and I don't think that I need this conditioner...however, I may just go out and..er um..yeah...get some for my sister.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea right!

Allandra, don't even hold out on Loreal Unfrizz. This stuff is nectar for the hair. I'm telling you

Now what the heck does someone like Jade who's recs for me have always worked, have to go and mention this? Oh no. no. no. This is not good. Not good at all.

I don't want to slide....

auntybe

This stuff is great I used to use it for conditioner washes. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

ThursdayGirl

I agree! This stuff is wonderful! I had to drive to several stores to find it... but it was worth it. I had second throughts about buying it ...when I was in the store... afterall the Smooth n Sleek experiment didn't work out (for a 3rd time... I got hard hair) .... but I when I read the ingredients list and saw there were no cones... I had to give it a shot. I was looking for something less expensive than my salon products to stretch out how often I have to buy them.

I got incredible slip using the conditioning balm with S-curl. Usually S-curl just makes my hair soft.... but with this conditioner ... I got a smooth feeling and my hair would glide through my fingers too! Its Awesome. Smells great! Thanks for the review Jade!

-J.

jazzyfunknastee

ThursdayGirl said:
I agree! This stuff is wonderful! I had to drive to several stores to find it... but it was worth it. I had second throughts about buying it ...when I was in the store... afterall the Smooth n Sleek experiment didn't work out (for a 3rd time... I got hard hair) .... but I when I read the ingredients list and saw there were no cones... I had to give it a shot. I was looking for something less expensive than my salon products to stretch out how often I have to buy them.

I got incredible slip using the conditioning balm with S-curl. Usually S-curl just makes my hair soft.... but with this conditioner ... I got a smooth feeling and my hair would glide through my fingers too! Its Awesome. Smells great! Thanks for the review Jade!

-J.

[/ QUOTE ]

*hands start to itch* Oh lordy....LAWD Jeebus hep me. Hep me please! I want this thing so bad. I bet I won't find it before the PJ Challenge.

Kiadodie

I looked in 3 CVS stores and it wasn't there. I even looked at Target
? Where did y'all get yours from?

pebbles

I'm going to buy some tomorrow. As of Thursday I can't get any products so I'm going to pick it up and give it a try.

G

Jade thanks for the thumbs up about the Intensive Blend Conditioner
I bought it from my local duane reade and it is toast girl! It leaves the hair silky smooth and the fragrance is beautiful
Here's another great product I'm adding to my repetoire of holy grails. Thanks chica!

Allandra

Re: Clairol\'s HE\'s Intensive Blends Conditioning B

fletgee said:
Allandra...Allandra..

Come on..
..you're gonna get it. Don't fight me on this..
-I ain't going down alone!

[/ QUOTE ]
It's on my list of things to try in the future (which basically means before the end of 2003).

Peachtree

I paid $3.49 for 10.2 oz at a local Shoppers Food Club/Warehouse. I would guess the retail price is about $3.99.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now this is my kinda' price

Picking it up 2morrow
!