Inversion Challenge November 2013-November 2014

ChasingBliss

Day 3 complete.
It's hard to believe such a simple 5 minute action could yield such results but at the same time it makes sense. Even if I don't get the desired results this month something tells me if we just keep doing this at the beginning of each month we will still get more results than normal over time.

kupenda

Im late, but I want in! I will invert at least once a week with warm oil during meditation, head hanging over the bed. I will start off doing it for 1 minute and work up to 4 minutes. I will wash and DC afterwards. This challenge will also help me use up some oils

Stats:
Natural, mostly type 4
SL
Scissor Happy :/
Goal: APL by July 2014

About to invert now with warm Bee Mine sulfur serum for 1 minute

Beautifulwildflower

PureSilver, this is my second month with the inversion technique, but I definitely would like to be in for the new challenge. Would you add me to the list also.

• 4c - all natural since 2011 :rosebud:
  • Current length 2" past APL after wash (haven't straightened since spring 2013 so not sure if I reached my goal yet. I'll know in Dec.)
  • Goal: BSL by Dec. 31???
  • Challenges: BSL 2013, Inversion Method

PureSilver

PureSilver, this is my second month with the inversion technique, but I definitely would like to be in for the new challenge. Would you add me to the list also.

• 4c - all natural since 2011 :rosebud:
  • Current length 2" past APL after wash (haven't straightened since spring 2013 so not sure if I reached my goal yet. I'll know in Dec.)
  • Goal: BSL by Dec. 31???
  • Challenges: BSL 2013, Inversion Method

Sure, are you joining us on December 1st?

PureSilver

Day 3 complete.
It's hard to believe such a simple 5 minute action could yield such results but at the same time it makes sense. Even if I don't get the desired results this month something tells me if we just keep doing this at the beginning of each month we will still get more results than normal over time.

Totally agree and that's why this challenge was started. I just wished that we all were on the same page for those that started November 1st. It would be more uniformed at least.

Something tells me i should continue beyond seven days and do it daily but i don't want to spoil a good thing. I'll look into it though and do some background check before trying anything new.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Didn't get a chance to last night. I won't start over, I'll resume tonight and add an extra day at the end.

Beautifulwildflower

I missed day 2. I was so tired yesterday that I feel asleep :sleep8:earlier than usual watching cartoons (yeh, I said cartoons) with my son, (now that's tired), Lol. I started day 2 early this afternoon and I'm thinking about doing day 3 late tonight. Is that permissible :grin:? Hanging my head over feels so good i can't wait. I usually picture myself at the beach listening to the ocean waves. Four minutes just doesn't seem like enough time:nono:.

I will take progress pics December 1st when I do 3rd month inversion as my hair is still in track braids.

___________________________________:rosebud:

Natural/Relaxed: Natural since 2011, I did a gradual 6" cut til' perm was gone
Current Length: 2" past APL, could be BSL??? Won't be sure until December when I straighten do a length check
Goal Length: WL
Oil of Choice: Coconut oil, jojoba oil and rosemary

Last edited:

LexiDior

Im in

Natural/Relaxed: Relaxed
Current Length: Almost SL
Goal Length: APL 2014
Oil of Choice: Castor or Coconut

Beautifulwildflower

Sure, are you joining us on December 1st?

Put me down for starting November 1st. Thank you:grin:

Current Length: 2" past APL, could be BSL??? Won't be sure until December when I straighten do a length check

PureSilver

Put me down for starting November 1st. Thank you:grin:

Beautifulwildflower you mean December 1st right?