Inversion Challenge November 2013-November 2014

PureSilver

Day 2 just completed. My hands are too lazy to massage my scalp but i will oil my scalp before going to bed. Looking forward to day 3.

Duchess007

Day 2! Used ORS HAIRepair and inverted off the side of the bed for four minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

DrC

Day 4. Inverted today. No oil. I try not to put oil in everyday because it weighs my hair down.

Last edited:

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
I'm down with this challenge, I had a setback where I ended up with breakage on the left :/ I refuse to cut all of my hair to match that shorter part but I did do a good trim on Halloween and a fresh relax/flat iron and no more heat, m&s'ng religiously, inversion and protective styling. I need a good 4 in on that side to match up with the rest :(

Natural/Relaxed: Relaxed

Type: 4B

Last Relaxer: October 31st, 2013

Current Length: SL :(

Hair Goal: Full APL by June 2014

Oil of Choice:Extra Virgin Olive Oil or JBCO.

I'm also moisturizing with Olive Oil & Mango Butter Leave In H20 Conditioner and Olive Oil & Mango Butter Curl Defining Pudding and then sealing w JBCO after massaging the oil into my scalp before my inversions.

I also take one gel cap of Biotin (1000mcg) daily.

My current hair which is way too straight. My hair is thick, but these pics..grrrrr I should've just wrapped my hair and not flat ironed after relaxing. I'm tempted to wash this straight hair just to get my normal thickness back.

Last edited:

PureSilver

I wanted to oil my hair before bed but after putting on my sleep cap before actually being ready for bed i was too lazy to undo all that i had done. Oh well i'll just set aside 10mins today to oil my severely dry scalp.

PureSilver

Froreal girl you ain't playing, you're one of the first to post updates daily. I hope you get some good growth. I'll invert later today.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Forgot last night! I will start day 1 again tonight. That's great cuz I will have my sulfur / MN oil ready

Dayjoy

Old School Member
So last night DD had really gotten on my nerves and was acting like she she didn't want to talk to me. :rolleyes: I decided to give her some space and get my relax on. She saw me massaging my scalp with the castor oil and said, "You're just going to do it without me?!?!" all whiny and stuff. She straightened up quick and put her hand out for some warm oil. We held hands as we inverted on our exercise balls. :lol:

PureSilver

So last night DD had really gotten on my nerves and was acting like she she didn't want to talk to me. :rolleyes: I decided to give her some space and get my relax on. She saw me massaging my scalp with the castor oil and said, "You're just going to do it without me?!?!" all whiny and stuff. She straightened up quick and put her hand out for some warm oil. We held hands as we inverted on our exercise balls. :lol:

cute....she wouldn't stay mad for long

Guinan

Re-Branding
I finally started today. I massaged some warm jasmine oil on my scalp for about 1-2 minutes and inverted for 4mins while listening to some Mack Wilds.