Inversion Challenge November 2013-November 2014

Day 5 Inversion done. Inverted for 5 minutes, listening to Pachelbel's Canon :meditate: massaged, no oil. Nice way to start the day:yep:.

I tried it for the first time yesterday using olive oil. I think I used too much oil. It was running down my neck and behind my ears. I'll try to hang in there for 6 more days.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using LHCF

Im on day 5
I look forward to my 5 mind relaxation each night.

Hoping to see some progress. Though my issue isn't growing, it's retaining.

Im hoping that if I really do get close to an inch each month I can baby my end enough to retain even half of that.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2 using LHCF

Thanks for the clarification.
Im in. Will post pics/measurements later

Uggg took pics but forgot to write down the measurements.

Don't think I see any growth but I'll still give it a month to be sure .... maybe 2 weeks

Day 3 done with V05 prepooing. Like the feel if the condish and it smells better than sulfur. Lol.

Day 2 done with inversion oil. Might do Day 3 in the morning before I cowash this stinky sulfur out.

yodie, i really am too lazy to massage as i have posted so many times but i believe that it will definitely help with stimulation and blood flow.

I bet it does, which of the conditioners did you use @DarkJoy
Hey @PureSilver! I just whipped out the shea cashmere V05. :yep:

Is anyone not massaging before they invert? Sometimes I forget to massage.
@yodie, I got hand in hair disease so find I massage through my long 1 hour commutes in the car so don't find it necessary to do a regular massage before inversion. I had very noticeable results last month.

Im on day 5
I look forward to my 5 mind relaxation each night.

Hoping to see some progress. Though my issue isn't growing, it's retaining.

Im hoping that if I really do get close to an inch each month I can baby my end enough to retain even half of that

This is the result I want for DD.

I thought I posted last night. Day 4 was completed.

I did my first inversion. It'll be easy to track the growth since I have my hair colored all over and I just got the roots touched up the other day.

I'm not adding any oil to my scalp. I just massaging my own natural sebum around my scalp.

Followed @divachyk over here. Saving my spot. Will add info once I get in from work.

Finally got back. My mobile email has been acting funny. Starting stats are below. I'll make another post with updates for Days 1-4.

Starting Stats:

Natural/Relaxed: Natural
Hair Type: 3C, 4A

BC: May 2011
Last Henna/Indigo: Sept 2013
Current Length: Almost APL in back
Hair Goal: MBL all over Dec 2014
Choice of Oil: NJoy ‘s sulfur mix

Inversion Technique: Hanging upside down over my living room ottoman

I’m been in two strand twists for the past two weeks, so no pics for Nov and Dec 2013.

Day 4 done.

Funny how when I first tried inversion I couldn't put my head too far back while doing it off my bed. Now I can put it further back and hang longer without feeling dizzy or anything... Kinda weird.

Nix08, I'm with you on that. It seems so much easier to get into position now and can get back up quicker. As of Day 4, I've gotten comfortable enough to check my phone and calendar while upside down. :spinning:

Day 4: last night; done right before bed. Hung my head over the side of my bed. Much easier

Day 5: tonight right after my shower and moisturizing my hair. I used grapeseed oil for the first time. Let's see how it goes.

Day 1: oil, massage, inversion 5 mins

Day 2: SAA

Day 3: SAA

Day 4: Had to go back out after work, got in, ate, got sleepy, went to bed, remembered I didn't invert. Got back up and inverted for 5 minutes without oil and massage.

Will be back on schedule tonight.

Soooooo tired but I'm gonna oil, massage and invert now. Day 4. I'm so tired, feel like I have jet lag...

Hmm. I said I wasn't going to do this again since I didn't notice growth last time. A month since I finished though I appear to be hitting APL in the part I measure which has to be 3/4" - 1" growth.

Day 1 lol:spinning:

Back