Inversion Challenge November 2013-November 2014

hair4today

I got so frustrated trying to snap pics and measure at the same time so I resorted to clipping the tape measure to my hair at the scalp with a black snap type hair clip..it worked. Now I have figure how to post from my phone. Inverting was the easy part.:lol:

PureSilver

I got so frustrated trying to snap pics and measure at the same time so I resorted to clipping the tape measure to my hair at the scalp with a black snap type hair clip..it worked. Now I have figure how to post from my phone. Inverting was the easy part.:lol:

Same thing happened to me yesterday, i asked my SO and my frustration was over.

PureSilver

Day 1 completed.
I didn't use any oils today but i will in the coming days. I just finished braiding my hair, took all of 9hrs (i stopped to cook) its not professionally done so i'll see how long i will keep these in before getting tired of them. I'm aiming for 7 weeks i doubt i'll make it though.

PureSilver

Not happy with my hair lately, so here goes....

Natural/Relaxed: Relaxed
Current Length: No clue
Goal Length: Whip
Oil of choice: Coconut and NJOY's sulfur oil

Starting Pic with new length shirt:
Nov 1, 2013
7 Weeks post
Blow dried
Yes, one side keeps growing longer than the other

TwoSnapsUp. I'm having the same issue too, my right side is 1'' longer than the left and it's always been that way. I praying to the hair gods that it will catch up real soon.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Day 1 Complete. Please note, my focus is the crown! Stats below.

Natural/Relaxed: Natural 4c, fine strands
Current Length: It's all over, but nape = kissing cbl
Goal Length: APL 2014
Oil of Choice:
Mixing sunflower with sulfur as a booster + MN :look:

:needpics:

Well since you ask.

crown = 4"
bangs = 4.5
nape = 5"

Attachments

• picture020.jpg
    picture020.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 25
  • picture015.jpg
    picture015.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 28
  • picture017.jpg
    picture017.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 33

Duchess007

Day 1!

Massaged with ORS HAIRepair for ten minutes, inverted for four.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:

newgrowth15

Natural/Relaxed: Natural
Current Length: Just cut from MBL (approx. 14") to above BSL (approx. 10")
Goal Length: WL 2014
Oil of Choice: Olive oil and castor oil mix.

Day 1 inversion completed.

Starting Picture: November 1, 2013

Attachments

• Hair Growth Journey 027.jpg
    Hair Growth Journey 027.jpg
    455.7 KB · Views: 46

Jobwright

Day 1 and I messed up already. Went to the Mint Condition concert last night and got all caught up in the GHOE festivities. So I am about to boil some water to warm my oils now. I'll invert in just a few minutes. Feeling a little hangover-ish and hoping the inversion does not cause a headache. Fingers crossed...

TheRealMe

I am practicing the inversion method long-term too, only I started and completed my first week already in the previous inversion thread. I will be beginning again in bit less than 3 weekd (22nd).

As I have mentioned, I will not be measuring (too much shrinkage). Currently I am at BSL. Wanna reach MBL by May next year. :)

Lilmama1011

im getting a scalp hair massager for the next round of inversion in December , its dirt cheap. sometimes my nail polish has a slight chip and pulls my hair

ForumRunner_20131102_053204.jpg

Last edited:

PureSilver

Day 1 and I messed up already. Went to the Mint Condition concert last night and got all caught up in the GHOE festivities. So I am about to boil some water to warm my oils now. I'll invert in just a few minutes. Feeling a little hangover-ish and hoping the inversion does not cause a headache. Fingers crossed...

Jobwright, nevermind just carry over a extra day and finish on the 8th that way you'll get the full 7 days. I

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Day 2: Prepooed with Coconut oil and applied the NG Mega Growth Oil onto my scalp. Massaged for a couple minutes, inverted for five minutes by bending over.

nissi

Natural/Relaxed: Relaxed Current Length: 2 inches above APL Goal Length: BSL for November 2014 :) Oil of Choice: Coconut Oil/JBCO mix I hope I'll get rid of the headache I had from it.... still 3 days to go ^^

Naphy, if you get headaches, stop until they subside or reduce time. Safety is first!

Naphy

@Naphy, if you get headaches, stop until they subside or reduce time. Safety is first!

Yes.... I didn't do it yesterday and today. I guess the inversion method is not for me :'( (and my head still hurts as hell :perplexed)

Yep safety first..

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Uh... Please don't do it on a full stomach. I kinda made that mistake. Lol

ChasingBliss

Uh... Please don't do it on a full stomach. I kinda made that mistake. Lol

Lol I know what you mean. I just did that. I'm a little queezy but it will pass.

Day 2 complete.

PureSilver

Yes.... I didn't do it yesterday and today. I guess the inversion method is not for me :'( (and my head still hurts as hell :perplexed)

Yep safety first..

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your headache goes away. Maybe you should try a different way to invert next time.

D.Lisha

Since it's so close to my relaxer date, I'll wait until the next challenge upgrade to enter.
*saving my spot for the Dec. 1st round*

Lilmama1011

I find inverting before bed and putting on my bonnet works because before when my hair was free, it had too much body and made it look like my hair was standing up and had to smooth it down, the bonnet keeps it contained