Loving Prayers for KLB - Her Surgery...

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
For our precious and much loved sister, KLB. She's having surgery tomorrow.

Let's post our love and prayers for her here so that she can carry them with her in her heart, as she recovers and comes back to 'lachen' us with her beauty.

In Jesus's name, Father, I thank you that you are the God who heals and protects us, day and night. And with a heart filled with love and graditude, I lift up the beautiful life of our sister for you to carry in your loving arms as she has surgery tomorrow.

Let her pre-care be accurate. Let her doctors and attendees be those selected of you. Let her care be of the utmost in integrity. Let her heart not be in despair.

We thank you that only what needs to be done, will be done. There will be no excess which would cause distress. There will be no guessing, but the accurate measure of your instruction for the perfomance of man and their hands upon her. For it is not in their hands but yours. And only you will have all glory and honor and power to see that all is well and all stays well.

Give her the optimum of care by the attendees, before, during and after. Let her have the comforts of home and protection thereof. Let all come about, due to your unfailing love for her and her family.

Bring her safely back to us whole, new and ready for her Boo. In Jesus' name, and in all reverence and honor this is prayed, Amen and Amen.

:kiss: KLB We love you, angel. Yes we do. And so does Mr. KLBoo. :love3:

PaperClip

Let's post our love and prayers for her here so that she can carry them with her in her heart, as she recovers and comes back to 'lachen' us with her beauty.

In Jesus's name, Father, I thank you that you are the God who heals and protects us, day and night. And with a heart filled with love and graditude, I lift up the beautiful life of our sister for you to carry in your loving arms as she has surgery tomorrow.

Let her pre-care be accurate. Let her doctors and attendees be those selected of you. Let her care be of the utmost in integrity. Let her heart not be in despair.

We thank you that only what needs to be done, will be done. There will be no excess which would cause distress. There will be no guessing, but the accurate measure of your instruction for the perfomance of man and their hands upon her. For it is not in their hands but yours. And only you will have all glory and honor and power to see that all is well and all stays well.

Give her the optimum of care by the attendees, before, during and after. Let her have the comforts of home and protection thereof. Let all come about, due to your unfailing love for her and her family.

Bring her safely back to us whole, new and ready for her Boo. In Jesus' name, and in all reverence and honor this is prayed, Amen and Amen.

In agreement with this prayer, in Jesus' Name.... A host of angels crowd KLB's comings and goings throughout that hospital...from the waiting room to to prep room to the operating room to the recovery room...with the utmost care, favor, and peace.

klb120475

**wiping tears from my eyes**

Thank you Shimmie.:hug2:

IDK...what's going on with me. I'm not usually like this.

dlewis

I was just going to start this thread in OT. We love you very much KBL and want you back soon.

Nice & Wavy

I'm in total agreement with this prayer.

May the Lord give you His SHALOM and may you rest in knowing that He is with you, never leaving you and never forsaking you.

I love you sis:kiss:

I'm calling you on my way home, ok?

klb120475

I'm in total agreement with this prayer.

May the Lord give you His SHALOM and may you rest in knowing that He is with you, never leaving you and never forsaking you.

I love you sis:kiss:

I'm calling you on my way home, ok?

Ok.:yep:

Thank you PinkPebbles and Adequate.:kiss:

donna894

I stand in agreement with Shimmie's prayer for you KLB. Just know that many of us will be thinking of you and praying for you tomorrow. Be calm and trust Him.

Mocha5

Standing in agreement with Sweet Shimmie. I'll just add that sometimes it takes lookin at what God has brought you through to fully comprehend what He can get you through. Take a moment to take inventory of All that He has done in your life because sometimes we forget. (Then we wonder why we keep passing that same liquor store and Wanda's House of Beauty: my new millenium take on wandering in the desert). :lachen:

Continue to give Him thanksgiving for what He has already done and see how wonderfully He takes care of your future.

ETA: Hey, Sunny! I love you.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
:love3: :circle: :love3:

:love3: :circle: "Angel KLB" :circle: :love3:

:love3: :circle: :love3:

You are surrounded by more love and affection than there are doctors, and syringes..." :circle: :love3:

:pray: :love4: :pray: :love4: :pray: :love4: :pray:

Last edited:

GloriousPraise

In total agreement with my sisters..thanking God that He goes before you to prepare the way: giving the doctor skill, insight, and supernatural wisdom, and providing you with peace that passeth all understanding.

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection

I stand in agreement with the rest of you. KLB, may you have a successful surgery and quick recovery! God Bless You!

shalom

I agree. AMEN.