Prayers for Our Precious Leaders - (Which includes Juanita Bynum)

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I hope more prayers will continue to be added to this thread. Allowing all differences to be laid aside and where the 'Heart' of God and pure ministry takes over.

We've lost enough in the Body of Christ. satan isn't going to stop at Juanita Bynum and her husband Thomas Weeks. Neither with Paula and Randy White.

We as the Body of Christ MUST put up our full armour and instead of coming against those who have 'sinned', we need to come against him, satan instead, who is still out seeking whom he may devour and it could be anyone of us. But God has given us a choice of weapons and where we choose to aim our fire.

Will it be against each other or against him? Unfortunately when we come against each other, (this includes profile leaders) we've opened a door for satan to come in. Now it's time to disfuse his plan to destroy us.

Father in Jesus's Name,

We drop our differences and we humbly come to you in full repentence for taking on the ways of the world and allowing satan to come in to distract us from keeping our love and focus upon you.

We repent for the lack of Love that we've had for one another; for those who have fallen, and for those who have lost their way. We need you to 'revive' us. We surrender fear, shame, anxiety, anger, resentments, and every human emotion that besets us to keep us from surrending all to you.

We need you and not the world's view. We need your love in place of our love which judges and limits. For your love is without conditions.

Protect those whom you've called into leadership. Father, the enemy has run rampant and we do not wish to scatter our focus; but to keep our hearts, our ears, our love to be set upon you and our love for one another.

Speak to our hearts, to keep our leaders in prayer...each of them. You've chosen and selected whom you will. Keep them above the enemie's reproach and their heart above hell's ridicule. The enemy wants to tear at them all, only to get to us...your Church.

Pray through us, what we ought to pray, judge through us what we ought to judge, see through us, what we need to see. Be our eyes, our ears, our steps which are ordered of you. Keep us aware and tell us what to do. Father, let all that we say and do be to your Glory, not ours.

We are your Body chosen, each of us. Let there be no further division nor derision among us. Let us all be one, when it comes to agreeing with you and not the world.

We love you, Father God. We honor you. We bless your presence in our hearts and in our lives. Father, we need you to revise what's been written in the wind, to your truth which is written in your shed Blood by Jesus.

In Jesus' name we pray, Amen. :heart2:

I hope more prayers will continue to be added to this thread. Allowing all differences to be laid aside and where the 'Heart' of God and pure ministry takes over.

We've lost enough in the Body of Christ. satan isn't going to stop at Juanita Bynum and her husband Thomas Weeks. Neither with Paula and Randy White.

We as the Body of Christ MUST put up our full armour and instead of coming against those who have 'sinned', we need to come against him, satan instead, who is still out seeking whom he may devour and it could be anyone of us. But God has given us a choice of weapons and where we choose to aim our fire.

Will it be against each other or against him? Unfortunately when we come against each other, (this includes profile leaders) we've opened a door for satan to come in. Now it's time to disfuse his plan to destroy us.

Father in Jesus's Name,

We drop our differences and we humbly come to you in full repentence for taking on the ways of the world and allowing satan to come in to distract us from keeping our love and focus upon you.

We repent for the lack of Love that we've had for one another; for those who have fallen, and for those who have lost their way. We need you to 'revive' us. We surrender fear, shame, anxiety, anger, resentments, and every human emotion that besets us to keep us from surrending all to you.

We need you and not the world's view. We need your love in place of our love which judges and limits. For your love is without conditions.

Protect those whom you've called into leadership. Father, the enemy has run rampant and we do not wish to scatter our focus; but to keep our hearts, our ears, our love to be set upon you and our love for one another.

Speak to our hearts, to keep our leaders in prayer...each of them. You've chosen and selected whom you will. Keep them above the enemie's reproach and their heart above hell's ridicule. The enemy wants to tear at them all, only to get to us...your Church.

Pray through us, what we ought to pray, judge through us what we ought to judge, see through us, what we need to see. Be our eyes, our ears, our steps which are ordered of you. Keep us aware and tell us what to do. Father, let all that we say and do be to your Glory, not ours.

We are your Body chosen, each of us. Let there be no further division nor derision among us. Let us all be one, when it comes to agreeing with you and not the world.

We love you, Father God. We honor you. We bless your presence in our hearts and in our lives. Father, we need you to revise what's been written in the wind, to your truth which is written in your shed Blood by Jesus.

In Jesus' name we pray, Amen. :heart2:

I come out to add to this thread. My heart is with those who sincerely PRAY too, Shimmie...thank you for starting this:

Dear Heavenly Father,

As I come before you today, I bless your Name, for your Name is Great and should be praised. I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made, marvelous are your works and my soul knows right well.

I pray for every leader, pastor, teacher and for all those who choose to walk and serve in your kingdom. We are all your children and as children, there are times we will make poor decisions, fall down but get back up because of your love. Help us to remain in your presence. Help us to be reminded that you are our Righteous Judge and it is you who will keep us in perfect peace when our mind is stayed on you.

Forgive me, Lord if I have said or even thought about anything contrary to your Word concerning your people. For I know that you know my thoughts afar off and my life is ever before you. You know my heart and I humbly pray that you will continue to teach me in the way that I go, so that as I grow older I won't depart from your Words of Life.

You, O God, are the source of my life and I will forever praise your Name.
Thank you for hearing me today and thank you for forgiving my trespasses as I continue to forgive those who trespass against me. For your Word is sure and it will go forth and prosper where it is sent.

I bless your and I glorify you for who you are...You are worthy of all the Praise and all the Glory!!!

In Jesus Name, AMEN.

The Beauty of being 'His'....

No matter where we are, He, our Father God is there beside us; to love and to guide us according to His will.

While we may not understand the course of His plan, we can always be assured that He will never demand more of us than He has already provided for us to be guided in His paths of Righteousness.

Our paths and journeys may not all be the same; for He has called each of us, individually by name; and the same being is 'His'.

We are each named 'His' and that we will always be...'His', eternally. So we follow Him, according to His way, His will, His purpose; even when it appears 'off course to others, it is still His will that is glorified and none other.

Pray for our leaders, be they large or small. Love them, pray for them, for they have each answered a 'call' that none of us can measure by our eyes, our emotions or hearsay.

Pray for our leaders and love them....'all.'

In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen. :heart2:

Back